Reviews for My Godfather
Levicorpus3107 chapter 50 . 1/19
Please update!
melissa52080 chapter 50 . 11/5/2019
I just read whole story in 3 day's (yes I know, I have no life :}) and I can't wait to read what's to come.
Unknown chapter 50 . 8/31/2019
Hey
Have you quit this story?
Please continue this story...please
rowenasheir chapter 50 . 8/25/2019
Pettigrew is/was a Death Eater. He was also a Marauder! This means he could have shared the secrets of the tunnels into the castle with the inner circle!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Just wondering why u didnt finish the story. It is awesome. The more i think about it. JKR story is extremly flawed. How is DUmbledore the greatest wizard of his time let harry sleep in his cupboard or not have cared abt giving sirius a trial. Abt Umbridge...
I think the story is great. Sirius would do anything to protect Harry and Regulus and Sirius had a good relationship. Good story ...prefer it way better...
AlchemyWriter chapter 47 . 5/8/2019
Just read where Regulus gets his memory back. I retract my previous review.
AlchemyWriter chapter 24 . 5/7/2019
I understand that there could be a ripple effect from Harry being adopted by Sirius at this point in his life, but in the books, Regulus was killed by the Inferi that guarded Voldemort’s locket Horcrux.
LadyClassical chapter 20 . 5/3/2019
So they are assuming it's Voldemort? Don't most people believe he's gone? Of course, there was the thing with the night terrors, so maybe not.
LadyClassical chapter 19 . 5/3/2019
James and Lily? Who are they, again? Surprising that Harry was able to clear his mind in only one lesson, but then, Snape isn't a good teacher, one-on-one OR in a classroom setting.
LadyClassical chapter 18 . 5/3/2019
I won't think again. I think Sirius is the type to yell for about ten minutes and then just drop the whole thing; the slow, methodical punishment thing seems quite OOC. Having Harry clean like a house-elf, really? That's not tough love, it's servitude. Sirius is a good godfather but I just don't think he is that strict of a person. This is a theme I see in almost every chapter. I'd get irritated with him real quick; I'm surprised Harry even admires him anymore.
LadyClassical chapter 17 . 5/3/2019
I know you like to call them father and son and Dad and all, but do you have to do it in, like, every single sentence and every time they talk? Jeez. You would think it would be insulting to James's memory.
LadyClassical chapter 16 . 5/3/2019
Still NOT a fan of the father-son thing, though. I can't see Harry calling Sirius "Dad," or Sirius allowing it. I think it's disrespectful to James, tbh.
LadyClassical chapter 15 . 5/3/2019
Hit him right in the checkbook, huh? Personally, I would've preferred to see Harry give Lucius a swift knee to the balls. That would've been funny. Anyway...I do hate every fiber of Lucius Malfoy's being, but I have been in financial trouble before, and it's terrifying. Plus, according to the story, the debt wasn't even Lucius's fault (not completely, anyway). Sorry, but Sirius doesn't come off as powerful, he comes off as a jerk. I also don't think Lucius would have come to the Quidditch game, because the truth is, I don't think he actually cares for Draco.

Also...wouldn't Sirius have been able to heal the bruise on Harry's arm? Or is he keeping it as a kind of badge of courage?
LadyClassical chapter 14 . 5/2/2019
Since when was Malfoy the Slytherin team's new Seeker? Since Lucius bought them those new brooms, that's when! I was glad to see Sirius returning the Map to the twins, but I hope you write later the scene where Sirius reveals who he really is. We missed that moment in the books! Not a fan of Harry calling Sirius "Dad," though. I mean, James is his dad. It just doesn't sit right with me. But then, it's your story.
LadyClassical chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
Well, jeez, Harry even has to ask permission to fly his broom? Maybe it's not such a great thing to have Sirius there. Ah, well, at least Defense is in the hands of a capable teacher.