Reviews for My Godfather
Jessybea chapter 51 . 5/1
Ahhhhhhh I am in L-O-V-E with this story pls pls pls dont stop nowwwww
Just William chapter 24 . 3/15
Typo, no idea what you meant. "There's a pitch on the other side of the had it done", please correct.
Just William chapter 9 . 3/10
Typo, "Ron defeated beat him", do you mean "Ron beat him" or "Ron defeated him"?
Just William chapter 4 . 3/9
Typo, "as he was eating his beacon" should be "as he was eating his bacon" and there are few other typos in the last four or five paragraphs.
Alexia17 chapter 51 . 2/7
(sorry for possible mistake i'm trench)
I'm so happy for this update, I just wanted to read some chapters again and I discovert the new chapter. I was so impatient that I read it instead of going to sleep.
courage ans full of good waves
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 2/7
Did he still kill The defense professor at the end of first year? That would definitely cause some unresolved issues. Thanks for the chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 2/7
Thanks for another entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 2/7
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 2/7
I really hope Dumbledore receives a lot of backlash, as well as the Dursleys of course
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 2/7
Well, this chapter made me tear up, very well written
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 2/7
An excellent first chapter, even if the foreshadowing is definitely depressing, considering the level of abuse he must’ve suffered
V. L. Crawford chapter 51 . 2/2
This was a wonderful update. I couldn't keep the smile off my face while reading it.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 51 . 2/1
Completely genius chapter!
aqp.gerencia chapter 51 . 1/31
Aplausos, muchos para ti, ya estoy ansiosa de leer más, sigue adelante y mantener a salvo de esta pandemia
Bast Misao chapter 1 . 1/31
Your timeline is a bit off. Harry *started* his first year in 1991.