Reviews for My Godfather
Razeus1 chapter 21 . 7/6/2018
Reading up to this point...I swear, half the crap Harry gets into is at the instigation of Ronald.
Not a good thing, given Harry's luck with very dangerous events he gets pulled into.
I get that he's had No adult guidance or support prior to Sirius, but imho Ron is the main instigator.
This seriously needs to be addressed as Ron seems to have a definite lack of common sense.
Maybe Ron looks at these events as one grand adventure that gets played out and then he gets to sit down to his huge dinner and go to his bed safely at the end of the day.
Ron doesn't seem to get the reality of the consequences that could happen, because it's never touched his life like it has Harry's.
In many ways I feel that Ron is a bad influence on Harry, Harry Needs to stand up to Ron and not follow his bad advice and example...because Harry does know that consequences can be Very painful and even deadly.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Oh I love this story already. Sirius is wonderful in this story.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 46 . 7/2/2018
Oh well done Harry!
Now Reg, and the whole drama of his disappearance will be cleared up with the memory to come! Well done Kreacher!
Lady Iredell chapter 46 . 7/2/2018
Loved this chapter so much! Came out on my birthday, too! Happy to have this pleasant surprise on my birthday! Please, keep up the amazing work! I always look forward to your updates :D
Kam chapter 46 . 7/2/2018
So Regulus has Kreacher take away that memory of the locker?! Wow, well at least he and Sirius will finally get some answers about it.
lojosmom chapter 46 . 7/1/2018
Great chapter, although Fudge deserved more than ninety days. I hope he is surrounded by dementors for every second of those 90 days. The scenes with Regulus were interesting. I look forward to the next chapter.
JustHarrySirius chapter 46 . 7/1/2018
Ooohhh the plot thickens-write soon!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 46 . 7/1/2018
family pressure and conflict in the memory
Guest chapter 46 . 7/1/2018
A good one...hope your next chapter is up soon
Annoymous chapter 46 . 6/26/2018
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Ducky1776 chapter 12 . 6/14/2018
I’m rereading to get caught back up. How did Harry’s pajamas get in Sirius’ room? Then he made Harry walk the death walk back to the tower. In his pajamas. Doesn’t make sense to me.
Sirius' lady chapter 12 . 6/13/2018
Glad you are such a fan of Sirius. It was awesome in the chapter with Malfoy - that was very satisfying! Great job on this story.
FlowerChild23 chapter 46 . 6/13/2018
Oh man. This should be interesting
V. L. Crawford chapter 46 . 6/12/2018
This was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
spiffy2143 chapter 46 . 6/12/2018
I love seeing Sirius go after people:)
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »