Reviews for My Godfather
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
An excellent first chapter, even if the foreshadowing is definitely depressing, considering the level of abuse he must’ve suffered
V. L. Crawford chapter 51 . 2/2/2021
This was a wonderful update. I couldn't keep the smile off my face while reading it.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 51 . 2/1/2021
Completely genius chapter!
aqp.gerencia chapter 51 . 1/31/2021
Aplausos, muchos para ti, ya estoy ansiosa de leer más, sigue adelante y mantener a salvo de esta pandemia
Bast Misao chapter 1 . 1/31/2021
Your timeline is a bit off. Harry *started* his first year in 1991.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 51 . 1/31/2021
A great chapter here.
Mally chapter 51 . 1/31/2021
Finally! I’ve been waiting for a while for you to update this story. Thank uuuuu
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2021
I like it but I hate the overuse of the word Pup
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 1/7/2021
Please excuse the nitpick (former teacher here). Each time you switch speakers, you need to start a new paragraph. When you have more than one speaker in the same paragraph, it is easy to confuse who is saying what. As an example, the following paragraph should be broken up into three shorter paragraphs:

"So what are you looking at?" Sirius asked, gesturing towards the file Reg was currently reading. "Just some details regarding Malfoy's case. It's nothing we aren't aware of. Education, finances, credentials. That's about it." Regulus explained. "When you were going through those files, I took a look at the 'artifacts' we found at Malfoy's. We found some pretty dark stuff in there." Said Sirius. "We couldn't examine most of it since we require certain equipment. I told the others that we'll work on it tomorrow." He continued. (Below is how it should read.)

"Just some details regarding Malfoy's case. It's nothing we aren't aware of. Education, finances, credentials. That's about it," Regulus explained.

"When you were going through those files, I took a look at the 'artifacts' we found at Malfoy's. We found some pretty dark stuff in there," said Sirius. "We couldn't examine most of it since we require certain equipment. I told the others that we'll work on it tomorrow," he continued.

(Again, sorry for the nitpick.)
HP girl chapter 34 . 12/12/2020
So far I've been enjoying the plot. I'm loving it. Hoping you'll write more..
Harry's girl chapter 18 . 12/7/2020
So far loving it. Though Harry's is a survivor of physical, verbal and emotional abuse, a little corporal punishment is not the same.
Alexia17 chapter 18 . 9/13/2020
Good evening, (I apologize for sures mistakes I'm going to make, I am French)
It has been several times that I reread this fanfiction, which is excellent, by the way, and I wonder each time if you really intend to write Sirius to return the cape to Harry ?
Because it’s certain that Harry if he gets it back will use it and probably in trouble that invariably fall on him.
Also I love your vision of Sirius and I think the same as you, Sirius deserves to live and Harry deserves a family.
edhuff chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Your second to last sentence in second paragraph is TOTALLY stupid!
lanalight1 chapter 50 . 8/27/2020
This is by far one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I've ever read. You portrayed all the characters so incredibly well and managed to change the plot of the books to fit this story enough that it made perfect sense. Reading this was truly an experience. With your talented writing, It was as though this story were real, and with every new encounter the characters faced, It was as if I could feel their emotions. I truly enjoyed reading this and I hope you choose to continue writing this story.
Khaleesi1316 chapter 50 . 8/2/2020
I love this story! I hope it’s not abandoned and that you start writing it again soon.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »