Reviews for my faults and cracks
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I like this version from season 4. I like how Rick didn't back down. I like how Kate finally realizes, bu herself, that she misses Rick.
CWT chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, this produced a wide range of emotions. I think firstly...it is extremely well written, so great job. The whole thing flows brilliantly and it does a good job of exploring the lie/no call in a different way.

There was 2 things that infuriated me, Castle giving her his new number, and him kissing her at the end. I'm just personally so sick of it always having to be Castle to push them forward. It seems unreal to me that a person could ignore him like that and yet he still opens his arms at the end and hugs/kisses her. To even give her that chance again is like...welcoming the punishment again. Some people never learn I guess?

It's frustrating to see her never take that leap, Castle first gives her his number which opens the lines of communication again. And then Castle hugs/kiss her at the end which gives her the opening to explore something past her (safe) offer of friends. Both times she took the safe route, it would of been nice to see 1 of those specific examples to have been her. She should of asked for the number at least. If not to kiss him at the end, she should of been the one to keep their communication going. It shows signs of intent. There wasn't much from her in this story.

I did love it though, on the whole, it was excellent. Great job
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow. This is powerful. I can feel Castle's hurt. The longing. The trying not to. The awkwardness. Good ending, with the soft kiss. (I can picture Lanie laugh: "Friends. Right.") It seems like their relationship still needs some healing, and I would enjoy another chapter about that, but it's a very hopeful ending even as is. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
AMAZING! So glad they finally fix their relationship in the end. Loved the wedding interactions! :)
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch. I mean, I know this ends ok but ouch! I'm very glad this is not what happened in canon because for all the pain of the last few episodes, it was kinder than this. But for all that, this was a beautiful piece of angst! Your writing is gorgeous!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2