Reviews for That's What I'm Here For
SokaiRox chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
that wuz THE romantic fanfiction story ive ever read in digimon story. my fave part when Sora said she loves Tai bak, he fell of her bed (LOL!) and Taiora had their first kiss(AWW!) great job:)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that so sweet and i like it how old they? and from season 1 or 2? well, i guess...i like this fic, so awesome and great, see yach in other fic
Clinton chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
very cute. i love how they stress out. everything you write that i have read pays such attention to detail that it seems so realistic, this no exeption!
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
*GRins* That was cute. This is obviously BEFORE you got in to slash fics...
Hee! Please write something else. You write REALLY well, and you are quite the humorous one.
Baah.
icing :P
The Legendary Vash chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Great! An excellent balance of humor and romance! I hope to see more in the future! *hint* *hint*
electyomama chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
cute!
taKAriRyUKiruLEz chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
whoa!CHIKENITIS?haha...ur story is soo cool!aww...i juz totally luv it when yr love takes care of u when u r really sick!its jus so swet!hehe...ja ne!
Whose Liner chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
What can I say! This fic was just way too awesome! That was cool that for once, Tai wasn't too chicken to tell Sora how he felt! Ha, ha! Later!
Lex Lexa chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
lol this is cute
Noriko Fujita chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hey, since i did review the other one, did I? I think I did, well I read it :p so I'll review again, great story :) Keep up your good work :)

Budgie
Anime Master ZERO chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
A LOT easier to read now that you don't have all of your paragraphs bunched up.

FINAL RATING: 15/10 (5 extra points just because it's a Taiora)