Reviews for One More Brother
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Wow. This was beautifully written. I loved how you wrote it from their perspective cause we never got to see it. And the way you wrote the whole Weasley clan was phenomenal. Great job!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
can you please make it a two shot showing ron's view of the end and before the epilogue please
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Perfect.
envirosue chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Moving and powerfully done.
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Love the story. It's so realistic, and I love the at you show the betrayal they would have felt at Harry sacrificing himself. I also LOVE the way you portray Ron. He's such an amazing character, but he gets written off as stupid and rude all the time, so it's nice to see a story where his character is shown the way it's meant to be. :) It's always bothered me that Ron and Hermione's reaction to Harry's "death" isn't in the books. If you want to, I'd be really interested in a second chapter containing their reactions to the fact that Harry's still alive and the reason he went in the first place.
notsing chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Hey, I just found this, and I think it's fantastic. Yeah, we do see too much of everything from Harry's POV, so it's nice when good fan fiction fills in the gaps. Thanks for posting.
Siddystar101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
You've written this really well. Could you please please please write a continuation? please? i really hope you do. that would be awesomer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Really great one shot. could you please please please write a continuation? Please?
a.d chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
omg this is so sad
its written so nicely that no words i say will do it justice really well done i enjoyed it
well
painfully enjoyed it
Baywood chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I didn't realize how much I wanted this until I read it. Fabulous job, loved it :)
l'amour perdu chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Right in the feels, I can't imagine how that would have been for Ron and Hermione. Great story.
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Hi, there :)

This is an excellently written piece. I wanted to come up with something constructive, but it's just excellent. You're a very good writer. You captured the death of Fred in Ron's mind excellently. I liked how both Ron and Hermione both instantly knew what it meant, both instantly knew Harry well enough to know what had happened.

Yes, I think it's great and not necessarily needing a rewrite. It would be nice to see your take on Harry returning in the minds of Ron and Hermione - ie, if this fic continued up to Harry being alive.

Anyway, that's just a thought, thanks for this, it's very good.
CN.
chrisw chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
You're right, it is good!
Ambrosia Ice chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oooo. The way it's written, the style, I think it's much more captivating than your other one (I thinking it was at Fred's Funeral?). I think it's a smoother read, and it makes me heart hurt.
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 9/14/2015