Reviews for The Stand
seilleanmor chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Are you KIDDING ME

GOD

THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD

I hate you just a little
EvaKAlways chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This was lovely, so many feels! Great twist to the original ending, though I'm having a hard time imagining Montgomery as the ultimate bad guy. I especially like the very end and Beckett's confession after Castle looses consciousness. I would love to see a second part to this :)
CastleExtreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I loved this version of that scene. Great work!
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh, I can't even express how much I love this, but I'll try. This is so lovely, so heartbreaking and wonderful. I love love love it.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Brilliant concept and execution. I actually loved the part with Rick being the one to kill Lockwood with Kate's backup piece. You portrayed it very well with Rick rarely firing a gun in anger. I will hit him later after the adrenaline has worn off that he actually killed someone but will get over it as he realizes that if he had not then he and Kate would have been killed instead.

I am a bit confused as to why Rick passes out. No indication of a lot of blood loss but could be the adrenaline crash and stress combined with the pain killer they probably gave him as much as anything.

I would love to see this one continued with them going after Roy. Espo and Rick are truly pissed at him for giving up Kate to Lockwood so it could be very interesting. I am guessing Gates would not be too keen on her homicide detectives going after him but not sure what the case would be classified as. Roy could be charged with Accessory to Attempted Murder so I guess that would be homicide as much as anything. Much fodder for story possibilities here.
operaluvr chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Lovely alternative ending. Castle is grazed by a bullet but will recover and Montgomery is alive but on the run.
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
ARGH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH FEELS HERE? This was amazing. Loved it!

-Lou
dappledshadows chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh my gosh this is beautiful. I am absolutely in love with this and you pulled off the prompt spectacularly.

Your stories always make me feel so many things, and this was certainly no exception. The pain of Montgomery's betrayal, mixed with the sheer awesomeness of the boys coming to back her up, and then you go and destroy me with all the emotions that some with Castle taking a bullet to protect her.

Fantastic job, and thank you so much for sharing!
KB91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh wow. I've never seen this twist on things before. Heartbreaking for Kate, and for them all. Well done.
kwarner chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love it...
raissamonster chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, I might have cried here, first Roy disappointed me, made me angry, second, Beckett saying whe are not over melted my heart, and the "I love you" in the end just perfect!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, great job...
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
ALL THE FEELS! Oh man...this was tense and wonderful (as usual) and I don't even know what to say (also, as usual). I want to be eloquent but I can barely form words.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Interesting alternative. Thanks for sharing
theputz913 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Really enjoyed this twist o that scene in the hangar
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »