Reviews for The Stand
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Amaaaaazing
coldcoffeestains chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I always wondered how easy it would have been for Montgomery to just sacrifice her. No body would have known she was there. Anyway, this is a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. And with 'when she's pretty sure he's gone' you mean unconscious right? Because a graze won't kill him that easily.
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I see that this is complete - understandable, since it's a great ending - but OH, what I would do for more :) Perfect, as always.
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Great story

Kim
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
HOw. CAN. ThIS. BE. ComPLEte. Oh this makes my heart hurt.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Perfecto
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
interesting take on this episode :)
VIOLET1213 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
OMG! This can't be completed. This is such a different take on knockout. We need to find out what happen to Montgomery. PLEASE.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I like when all 4 comes to the aid of Kate. Too bad Roy ran.
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Awww I love it!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I have no words for how good this is! Once again, outstanding work bv!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh, complete turn of events. I liked it. Very emotional
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This certainly doesn't read like a one-shot - it's certainly worthy of many more chapters. Brilliantly written!
shadoweddawn chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh such an interesting twist! This is fantastic. Your words are so beautiful, always. I love that all of them-Castle, Ryan and Espo-come to the rescue. And "not over, never over." Ugh. Gut me now. Brilliantly done. Brilliant brilliant brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Amazing and brilliant

As another reviewer has asked so shall I . You should continue this storyline. :))
I know you are already collaborating on a multi chapter story already:)) and it is amazing :)) but this story , this premise begs for more .

You are a a tremendously talented writer :))
Thank you for sharing your stories with us :))

Caskett always :D