Reviews for Home: A Christmas Story
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ok ... maybe a coincidence ...

First as background, I found your story 'Suspicions' by way of blueowl's favorites page. I'm usually a Harry Potter reader, but she did a great Superman fic and got me interested in the category (I followed the comics in the 60s). I liked your writing so much that I've been working my way through the Home series (absolutely wonderful). I really enjoy the Superman-universe-of-the-future that you are working in, and how everyone seems to be related *grin*

So now that you know where I 'come from' ... I can't help thinking that by naming the parents of spoiled-brat-Uma 'Uncle Vernon and Aunt Marge' that ... just maybe ... you've had some exposure to the Harry Potter universe and the Dursley siblings *smirk*.

Couldn't help but make the connection, whether you intended it or not.

In any case, I love your work. I think the only reason you have so few reviews is that you post one-shots or post all chapters of a multi on the same day, and that they are pre-C2 (so far).

I see that you added more to the Home series last fall ... hope your muse keeps finding her way to Lori & Clark.

dreamer
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Nice! Very Nice. It would have been a worthy conclusion, but I see a couple more sequels. I'm glad it didn't end here.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
The Entire home series is well written. My only criticism is the slightly patriarchal tone that Clark takes with Lori. I know he is some 200 years her senior, and thus entitled to, but I wish it was a relationship more on par with that of Lois and Clark. In this series, Clark is definately the one in charge at all times and the lack of sparring leaves it somewhat dull. (my apologies for spelling errors)
goldengirl04 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Wow, the story was great! Only thing I would have done was maybe seperate the story into different chapters (It's easier for an audience to read) Other than that, keep writing! Now, I'm going to go read all of your other "Home" stories!
QOShea chapter 1 . 1/4/2003