Reviews for Given the Gift of Time
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
That was cute
Blue252 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I adore this. Your dialogue is always so great and I really love the AU idea for this episode.
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Very sweet.
S chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This was perfect ... and an absolute joy to read !

You did a fantastic job of capturing everyone's personalities - this truly felt like it could have been a part of the show, had events taken a different turn during the episode.

thanks so much for sharing :)
Copop chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This was amazing!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh, yeah. it's past time. :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This was so cute, I loved it so much! Perfect one-shot.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
such a nice story! love all the time references. can you continue though haha
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh my goodness, all the love for the post-Boom fics at the moment! This was adorable, so different but so tentative and beautiful and them at the same time! Lovely!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This has everything I love in a fic.
Perfect.
lms2457 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh my gosh I love this intensely. Especially Shaw's backstory. Basically, they are also Nikki and Rook. *sigh*
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I just loved this story. The note with the big hand in her small hand clock pun was just so Rick. The Jordan Shaw backstory fits what we have seen perfectly. I hope they bring her back though I know Dana Delany is pretty busy these days but maybe between seasons of Hand of God. The ending was nicely played also. Just a wonderful story with the right combination of angst, worry, humor, and romance. No wait the romance comes later...
sianita95 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
awesome, loved it so much and am an avid fan of terrible puns. great job thanks for writing!
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
great story
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I've already told you, but it's absolutely necessary to say it again: I absolutely adore this. Ah-dore this.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »