Reviews for Given the Gift of Time
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Aww, this was lovely. I love the backstory you've given to Shaw, so believable and spot on when it comes to her interaction with Castle. The note with the watch is so gorgeous too. Just an all around wonderful AU fic.
dappledshadows chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Okay, I love this.

It's such a beautifully written, in character, and PERFECT addition to an already great episode. Also, the way you managed to balance Kate's pain and worry with the romance and humour of Castle asking her on a date using time puns (which were awesome, by the way), just makes it that much better.

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story. I absolutely ADORE this!
drdit92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Perfect! Loved it.
operaluvr chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Wonderful story and a warmer portrayal of Jordan Shaw than i've read before. She has always been on Team Caskett's side.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Awww so very sweet! X
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
THIS WAS FREAKING ADORABLE! WONDERFUL JOB! Gosh, I heart your words!
-Lou
concreteangel16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh. I didn't know I need this but I did. Makes the whole where my heart goes happy.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Aww! This was nice and I could totally see it going his way
kat6919 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Fantastic. I loved it.
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh, I really liked this, this little twist on Boom. Castle's note made me both laugh and get a little misty. So cheesy but so him. Thank you!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Very nice au 2X18. As much I liked the episode, I do so wish that this had happened!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
So cute, and that note is classic Castle. Thanks for sharing
Netsrik1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This was a great story. I love Tick/Boom stories, and seeing them 'find their way'.

And if a book such as 'Superheroes' Sidekicks for Dummies' actually exists, I have no doubt Castle had it!
Griever11 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Loved it!
So great - and time puns are fabulous!
Thank you so much!
NPYD chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Eeeeeeeeee. The terrible puns. Jordan's backstory (so, so, so meta and I love you for it). Beckett's genuine concern and not even caring if anyone knows it. My hearrrttt.
Love this. Love love love love love.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »