Reviews for Avatar: The Early Years: Book 2: Year One
Anime PJ chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Pretty nice ending you have here. I'll start reading the next one now.
Anime PJ chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
That was pretty heartwarming. I bet if those Angels from last chapter could move they'd have the best WTF expressions on their faces from what was happening.
Anime PJ chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
The Weeping Angels laughing ... that always gives me the chills. Still, great timing with the whole saving Sky and Ahsoka thing.
Anime PJ chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Mystery, mystery, mystery. You're very good at keeping things secret, aren't you? I like Timerus, he's a pretty good character.
Anime PJ chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
It's good to know that they can deal with the Weeping Angels without Alex's help. If this were an actual episode of Doctor Who, they'd probably have f*cked it up. Still, at least they know what they're up against now.
Anime PJ chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
The Force God of Visions ...? Can't say I've ever heard of him, but he sounds pretty damn dangerous.
Anime PJ chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
And the Weeping Angels finally make an appearance! That was some intense stuff, talking about the visions and stuff ... and that thing with Ahsoka was a little messed up.
Anime PJ chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Well that calmed down rather quickly. Still, probably not the best idea to sit down and sleep in the middle of that forest.
Anime PJ chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Well, Ahsoka must have seen some sh*t. I don't know if Alex was joking or not at the end, but I'm leaning more towards no due to the nature of the situation.

I've always loved that phrase, "done a runner." It's just such a great expression.
Anime PJ chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
If this thing is as bad as Alex says it is, then he'd better hope Ahsoka and Sky encountered the Weeping Angels. Still, should be exciting to find out what happened.
Anime PJ chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
And the sh*t's gonna hit the fan in 3 ... 2 ...
Anime PJ chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
Well I'm glad no one died, at least. Whatever's out there has got to be pretty f*cking powerful if Alex is actively afraid of it ... kinda makes me anxious.
Anime PJ chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Well, that was ... intense. That ending has got me pretty damn excited. Can't help but wonder what else is in that forest other than the Weeping Angels.
Anime PJ chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Well, that's depressing. Still, at least Sky got that off his chest. Alex is so whipped.
Anime PJ chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Nice little encounter with the Doctor. It's pretty entertaining how Alex can be that excited that quickly after waking up.