Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
Pls make 6th chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
First off: Beast(space)Boy. Not BeastBoy. Beast. Boy. Alright, so, you seem like a good author, with great ideas and such, just there are a few flaws. Raven doesnt seem as much like... Raven. Ya know? Monotonous and dull. I really dont mind the grammar that much, but I suggest getting a friend to proofread. I can sorta tell you're new to stories, just by reading it. I dunno, a sense of mine maybe? No clue. Im going to keep a tab open for this story. You keep up with the updates!
-SS
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I love this story, it's so good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarin5150 chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
I'm really hoping there's more to come cause I like this one!
SilverMoon4204 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
PLEEEEAAAASE CONTINUE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS THE QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN KILLING ME SINCE YOU PUBLISGED THIS CHAPTER!
Ryan chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Beast Boy & Raven fall in Love & Beast Boy & Raven get drunk together
DreAParker chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I'm back, Sry about that other review a couple of sec ago. It accidentally posted. Anyway, Ur not bad at fight scenes. You had a couple of mistakes but that was just regarding descriptions of the clothing. Ex. Red X suit can't really burn, kinda the same way Robin's doesn't burn, no matter what happens to it.
This review is actually for Chap 3
DreAParker chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
YOUR CHAMPION DRE A. PARKER HAS RETURNED!
Khadija chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
IS THIS IT! Please dont tell me that was it. This fic is really good. Please continue
Khadija chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
You are really good at this. I like this fic a lot
Khadija chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow, just wow
SilverMoon4204 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
pleeeeeaaaaaaase another chapter pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase I'll give you my soul i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more!
SilverMoon4204 chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Please update soon Because the other fanfic I was reading just ended lol :(
SilverMoon4204 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Omg why do I love this fanfic. Idk but all I know is that I'm gonna be up all night reading this website.
Luna Mayee chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
I swear I did not mean to review to my own story.