Reviews for Tipping the Scales
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Loved it. More please.
Shena1 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I really liked this as a non-AU one-shot filler, but the AU continuation was also excellent! Especially the notable apprehension between Beckett and Alexis. Well done!
Deb838 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Oh, this is adorable
Bongiorno chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
You really managed to capture the essence of these two characters. This story was a delightful read. Keep writing, young lady. Keep writing! xo
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
absolutely perfect.
aussiecate chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Awwwwww, that was so sweet, you put a grin as big as Rick and Kate's on my face. Thank you :)
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Very good and sweet story ! Thank you
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
What a huge, gigantic, wonderful tease you are.
This needs a sequel (let's guesstimate about 3-10 chapters), an epilogue and a follow-up ( just 3-5 chapters). That sounds about right...
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I don't know why I haven't "followed" you cuz I so enjoy your stories... This one no exception . On to the next chapter :))
GP88 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
That was just brilliant. Thank you so much!
Trinity Everett chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Yeeeeeeees. I love this. I love the feeling of promise, of hope, of happiness. I love that he wants to do it right for both of them, and in "doing it right," it also means giving her (and himself) the time to be as happy and comfortable together as they can be.

Loooooove.
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Excellent ending! Everything I could ever wish for on this timeline. Thank you for allllllll the feels.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
So cute! Love it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
So well done...and woven artfully into the post "Cops and Robbers" episode.
alexaandra chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
jeSUS MEG COPS AND ROBBERS MY LOVE IM GONNA ROLL ON THE FLOOR FOR 500 YEARS AGHH what are you doing to me
'can you just hold me' fml whenever this line is written i am a mess (i blame buffy) but frick this was so good and the date and also martha last chapter and the shyness i'm done bye
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »