Reviews for Extraordinary Magic
tlc125 chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
This is a great story! Why did you stop? I love how it's progressing. Please continue. Thanks.
FatinaFate chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
continue pls
mandorakat chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
why'd you stop?
Winchester B chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Are you going to update this lovely/amazing fic or did you let it go? I am really really loving this and i want to know how it ends 3 You write really well, and i'm willing to read your others fics. Lots of love, and wishing you to continue this story 3
cemmia chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Great story... Love their little moments in the flat.
MoonKitten02 chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Really, really enjoying your work! Can't wait for an update! !
aries593 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
I love it! And I'm not ashamed to say I squealed like the fangirl I am. Please please please update! :)
Heathen13 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Fangirling to the maximum right now. Please update soon.
CarmesiLight chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Wawww your fic is fantastic, I hope I can read more :) sorry for my bad english. My language is spanish. Is easy for me read in english but is difficult write.
I love this pairing.
HateMePretty chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
The kitchen moment was so... Just... Beyond fangirling words. The grandeur of turning on he lights is so much like the twins. Yet another amazing installment. I can't wait for the next chapter! It's been forever since I've found such a great Fremione fanfic that I haven't read before.
HateMePretty chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
YES! I cannot stop Fangirl to this chapter! YESSSS!
HateMePretty chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
If only she had asked Fred... The meeting at Christmas is going to be eventful, isn't it?
HateMePretty chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Such a sweet little moment. I absolutely adored the cuteness between them!
HateMePretty chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Ooh the meeting is next chapter isn't it? I'm so excited!
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Really amazing writing! It's ecetremely captivating this far. I love his interaction with the little girl, very sweet. Will Hermione ever notice him?