Reviews for Quigley's Quagmire
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
It's good but if I'm honest, I prefer the older version. I think there's something more interesting about a shy Quigley having to deal with the situation he's in than a more streetwise one - the more socially reticent he is, the harder his situation is for him to deal with, so his story becomes more interesting, as he has become more independent by himself. Quigley always came across as the more mature, grown up of the three but I don't think it quite equates to wisecracking amd bantering. Still, its great to see his story from his perspective and your writing is good, so keep going!
BookProtector chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Awesome! I love this, particularly all the little details you add, such as the sign with all the names on it. Nice job, I can't wait for more!
baymaxpikachu619 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
This was just as good as your original!(Yes, I had the privilege of reading it.)I also really liked the references to the Netflix series such as the dad's leg being broken. Please update soon!
Yondergirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Ahhh i really like this! I think that quigley might not be thae same as in the books but i think that that might have been what you were going for! I am a little dissapointed that i didnt get to read tge original,(it sounds like it was good based off if the other reviews) but i will be interested in what you do next whith this fic!
BookProtector chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Very nice! Quigley is my favorite character, and it's nice to read something about him. Please update soon!
CompleteIndie chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
Dear Writer,

The story you have written has been done quite nicely, which is a miracle in and of itself considering how you wrote it from a tormenting series. This story features Quigley - a great character among the nightmares this series creates, Monty's house, Jacques Snicket, and VFD. However wonderfully you did, I would encourage maybe writing about something that won't haunt you for life.

With all due respect,
ProdigyGaming.
thatwritermadeofpotatoes chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
YESSSS! Your writing caught my arm just in time, I didn't fall off the cliff! Omg, thank you, I'm Irish and Scottish, so naturally I'm made of potatoes;) I love this update so much, and I'm so glad it was Jacques in the house! I can't wait for the next chapter:D
thatwritermadeofpotatoes chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
OOoooh cliffhanger! I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to meet the mysterious greeter:)
Rosetail of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD AAAAA
taylor.martin.1253 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I like it, am I missing something? I mean I always see the trap Door thing in these types of stories. If I am, could ya give me a hand? See ya!
Rosetail of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
YAY IM SOOO HAPPY! IM READING THIS, I GOT A BUTTER POPCORN SCENTED MARKER, I... *blushes* Sorry.