Reviews for Whittled Sky
Cool
lugolilyhugo chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
this is great
Loulou chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Ummm... okay? I was a bit confused throughout, but that's mostly because of the technical terms and a few grammar errors. Other than those minor details, I still like where this story could go. I'll still be on the lookout for any updates, but I did like your earlier chapters more than your later ones.
Crazy Shortie chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
A good chapter :) I love this koko and mikan friendship and how natsume and mikan treat each other ;) and the explanations were so helpful thank you :)

Btw I love these both kindred alice beasts :D
Anilissa chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Ah yes. This chapter helps me clearly understand how the alice beast is formed. It's so cool tho I thought a kindred would be a ginormous beast but apparently I was proven wrong but I can imagine them, so cute Do update the next chapter soon
Lexi1989 chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Cool story :) cant wait to read more
Loulou chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Well, I'm still reading so you must be doing something right. :)
cheerry-blossoms chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
This is very interesting!
Loulou chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
This is becoming a very interesting story. I'm hooked. Looking forward to the next update.
NXM127 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Oh my gosh! This looks interesting:)) I love love love the first 2 chappie:)) Hope you update soon:))

~Xoxo
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Love it~ pls pls update. Wanna know how their relationship will go on(natsumexmikan) ;)
-bukspiks
FeatherPrincess18208 chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Hello I just read this story of your lately and Ive been completely hook by it. It was a great chapter. I look forward to it.!
Anilissa chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Definitely will. Keep up the good work. And update soon:))
Anilissa chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Great prologue & 1st chapter! I can't wait for the next one
Loulou chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Hauntingly poetic. My words of praise cannot do this justice.