Reviews for Light In the Midst of Darkness
jasouatfan chapter 9 . 10/21
Ooh looking forward to what’s next
jasouatfan chapter 7 . 10/21
I love Regina and Robin bonding with their 3 girls (because Robin will be a father to them and the one they deserve)
jasouatfan chapter 6 . 10/21
Oooh I am so excited for their baby. Snow has no right to judge Regina for her decision. The king was a monster
jasouatfan chapter 5 . 10/21
It’s time Snow learns the truth about her father. I hate how Rumple thinks this is amusing. Regina’s pain is certainly nothing to joke about
jasouatfan chapter 4 . 10/21
Oooh the twins are with Merlin
jasouatfan chapter 3 . 10/21
I hate the king so much. My heart is breaking for Regina and wish she didn’t have to wed the king. Robin is so understanding and I love that he wants to protect her and help her find the girls I presume
jasouatfan chapter 2 . 10/21
I love this and wish it was canon. The little girl is so loved.
jasouatfan chapter 1 . 10/21
This is so cute. I love Rolands reaction
KatyCat8408 chapter 9 . 8/14
So good!
RosePetal7 chapter 8 . 1/14/2016
Oh man, did you get my hopes up after they named the baby Hope and I thought I had one more chapter lmao! Your story's been in my favorites and I finally had the chance to start it (and catch up in one sitting). I was hooked from the beginning. It's such a unique plot. All is forgiven ;)
outlawqueenoncers chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
This was wonderful omg.
NBLUV chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
This review may be stupid but I know you read my story and I just wanted to ask, did you get the name Amelia for my story? It's cool if you did but I was just wondering! :) Keep writing!
Apples26 chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
So Regina has 3 biological daughthers, 2 step-children, & 1 adopted son? That's alot of children for someone so "young". I cant wait to get to know Raina & Reagan more.
Apples26 chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Henry's family tree is beyond complicated
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
This is so confusing Regina had the baby early ?