Reviews for Not Shy of a Spark
mo kagen chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Thank you for continuing!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I can't wait for more of this one!
LRK860 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This is very good. I'm all in for anything you write. (Still hoping for a Leah point of view for The Flame Still Burns. That woman is either sick in the head or a very good con-artist. She inherits the land if something happens to Edward, right?) :)
april09-TW chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Intriguing entry! Can't wait to read more.
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh, wow. So good! I hope the "to be continued" is real and that you plan on that. Because I need more. It was so good. And I need to see what happens next.
gabby28 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
looking forward to reading more of these two
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh, I love this - brings back memories of El Camino somehow! Love your writing and this feisty Bella and can't wait to see how Edward will explain away half a life's worth of assholery :)
rubell chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
intense! so interesting...so, if i am reading correctly he was attracted to her back in the days but like a boy who is clueless as to how to be nice he 'pulled her pigtails' and embarrassed her instead
eislove chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This was really intriguing, I can't wait to read more!
sunnyshiney2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Oooh yes! I love this! Please continue! :)
SuRfAcEdWeLlEr1820 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Give us moree! Intriguing, addicting, perfection!

xx
Cakes
diamondsteffii chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Sounds promising Edward ;-) thank you for writing!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Yes, more :)
trisha63 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This was a fantastic story and I expected no less from you gals. Bella mistook Edward's competitive nature and snide remarks as hatred but really it was his awkward way of showing her he liked her. Much like little boys pulling the little girls ponytail and shoving her down as they just don't know how to show they actually like her. Carlisle knew and even alluded to that fact when she had to have stitches. Edward really had no one to blame but himself because by the time she left Forks they were fifteen and he most definitely was old enough to know how to express himself properly at that age. I know I shouldn't but I really want Bella to give Edward her business card. That would be one epic conversation I do believe! So glad and excited that y'all are going to continue and can't wait to see what happens next! Take care, Trisha :}
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015