Reviews for Not Shy of a Spark
kellneriner chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
When I saw the email about your new story I was already excited, but reading this first chapter made me hyperventilate! I LOVE how I hated Edward at first and then rooting for him at the end. All in one chapter! Looking forward for more!
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Love it! ;-)
we live for love chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I loved the story from the contest. I was really hoping you would continue it. I love your writing.
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This was one of my favorite entries in the contest. So good! Perfect pace and I loved the unique characterization. Again, so good. So, so good.
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I really enjoyed this entry into the contest. The push/pull between these two is white hot. If you continue, I'll be there! Thanks for sharing!
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Ooooh, pixie-cut, tough as nails, Bella the detective!
Loved it! I second the nomination for continued chapters!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Yesss! I was right! Well, I didn't have QSSM. Whose profile I just went to so I could soak up any other works and there is NOTHING THERE! I'm amazed at the level of information, depth of characters, and fact that you basically wrote two short stories here- the past and the present- with such a limited word count. Bowing down to you!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I hope you continue with this story.
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This one has me hooked.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Excellent!
daejonerys chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
AMAZING! Please tell me there's more.
MAL chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh wow... Oh oh oh oh oh! Ooooh, this is really, really good.

jgoirjgaoirejgaoijaaeae!

OMG

So awesome.
garrigan-nass chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Ooooh...love it! These two have history and quite a bit of chemistry already. I like that they were both thrown off balance in different ways. Really solid beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Dammit Jim I'm a doc...oops..wrong fandom. So you're back in mah box? Yeah that sounds dirty but I'll live with it. Intriguing story. Very intriguing. Hits mah box the same week Steph Meyers starts making ca-ching noises about one last milking of the Twilight cash cow. It's been awhile but only the completed Midnight Son will ever part me from my money. Curious too that both Kristen and Rob have popped up on the radar once again. Good the see they've moved on. We needed to too. All that's left are excellent stories...like this one. Can't wait to read more. Trust.

Violhaine
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Awesome! Intriguing, hot, just plain awesome.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »