Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
ayuseptiani812 chapter 12 . 5/28
Love this
whenthesnowmelts chapter 12 . 5/24
I finally read the infamous A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly! Haha! I've heard great things about it and I'm glad to have the time to read it. I adored it. Dramione to me (like for nearly everyone) was the door for Tomione and other ships so it was nice seeing a bit of that at the end! Thank you for always sharing your work with us!
Xoxo whenthesnowmelts
AdaDiya chapter 1 . 5/22
I have read this story many times. I it! Thank you for your writing!
carick of hunter moon chapter 12 . 5/18
nice, A good twist and A good story arc
Pharies chapter 12 . 5/17
I love Tominone stories. This was great .

~Tori
lilikaco chapter 11 . 5/10
The way you tie up ends amazes me wholly
lilikaco chapter 9 . 5/10
Omg for some reason I thought this was like a 200k story but then I read this chapter and I was like wait

First that is so fucking romantic that he waited decades for her and he actually kept his promise and made the world for her

That was a fantastic story, my goodness. You always make me have all sorts of feelings collie!
lilikaco chapter 8 . 5/10
God damn it, am I twisted for FUCKING LOVING THIS
lilikaco chapter 6 . 5/10
HOLY MOLY NO WORDS
lilikaco chapter 5 . 5/10
oh my goodness I had no idea I would love the idea of Abraxas and Hermione bantering but I do!
lilikaco chapter 3 . 5/10
So twisted! I love Hermione's attitude lol
lilikaco chapter 2 . 5/10
"You'll break me eventually, I'm sure, but you'll break me into madness, not truth."

"Is there running water?" she asked. "I'd like to take a shower and remove the stench of even the thought of collaborating with you."

Damn, you write some amazing lines!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh collie I am so excited to dive into another one of your doubtless wonderful story!
Dark White Witch chapter 11 . 5/5
who would have thought Hermione can be a sociopath hahahaha... this family reminds me of addams family, with violence and killing hahahaha... oh tom riddle is really a good father figure, hahaha... kill them if thier so annoying hahahaha...
Forensica X chapter 11 . 4/20
Read through this again and enjoyed it as much as last time. I kind of want to see Hermione as queen of the magical world faced with a challenge to her and Tom's throne.
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »