Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 9/7
Okay, first I am just going to ask why did Neville and his parents' die?! Even Harry lived and Tom knew about the dangers of attacking babies so Neville dying doesn't make any sense.
I think you did a really good job building Hermione and Tom's relationship. I am glad that she was able to convince him enough to avoid the noseless, insane monster. I was so floored when Hermione faded away back to her own time. I did not see that coming. Great job on the plot twist. I rather expected him to pull her back not to wait 50 years for her but that's all the most impressive. And while it's difficult that she doesn't remember this life, it kind of sounds like a more boring experience. Yay that her parents are still her parents. That's good. That's so sad about Harry (Ron too but mostly Harry). Did peace-time Hermione has inklings or dreams like Draco? Thanks for writing.
Nerys chapter 1 . 8/21
I keep rereading this one from time to time, because it is just that good.

3 Nerys
britt1010220 chapter 1 . 8/14
I'm so glad I came across this, such a great story!
Schnuck chapter 12 . 8/8
Brilliantly done! My favorite tomione! Loved it!
JD SPARKS chapter 12 . 7/28
Brilliant! I adored this version of Tom and Hermione. I loved how she just was no holds barred trying to kill him, so rare in the time travels I've read. I also like that she just runs with the intent to change him. I really enjoyed your playing with the magic and their magical aptitude, I love this idea of no limits to the magic system.

Tom being virginal might have also been a first I've come across, but I didn't mind it. I think this is probably more believable. He probably did have such a superiority complex and high standards that he wouldn't just bed any old witch no matter how good he looked. Nor how many threw themselves at him, cuz we all are familiar with how in most the fics all the girls thirsting for him lol. Also the jump back to the future is always fun and exciting. I absolutely love time travel stories because of all the possibilities that may come out of a butterfly effect, and this one gave us a glimpse of that so yay! Thank you again for writing and sharing. This one will definitely be taking a place as one of my favorite Tomione stories.
JD SPARKS chapter 4 . 7/28
Omg. I love these characters. Their interactions, Hermione seems a little too playful at times, but I don't mind it. Your Tom is very charming and her scheming about how to manipulate him into a better person is great. I love how you've paired them in this knowing battle of wits, where usually in the time-travel fics it's always Tom trying to pry her secrets and her trying to reveal nothing. Your story is refreshing to see Hermione playing with cooperating and giving controlled information. Also she does it in fun ways haha, her witty retorts and insults are hilarious.
Kai chapter 12 . 7/20
Good short story. It felt like Hermione was a bit off though. She would have had a good understanding of the time theory and the possibility of alternate realities... something that should have been especially concerning to her upon the death of Dolohov. I like that you keep Tom evil, it wouldn't have felt right without it. And the changes in the new timeline make sense given his propensity to eliminate any threats to his power (he even takes the 'avoid toddlers named Harry' to heart, poor Neville). I wonder though, as he is an Occulumens, does Tom gain knowledge of his other self as time passes like Draco and Snape (implied) have?

Also, the sex scene wasn't necessary but if you enjoy writing them, who am I to stop you?
GwendyMary chapter 12 . 7/12
OMG I can't believe I've come to love their friendship! I love Hermione's interactions with the Malfoys, they're perfect!
GwendyMary chapter 11 . 7/12
The ending is hilarious, except for the Neville's part. Is it Tom doing? Oh, God my heart brokes for Neville:(
But this fic is still beautiful. I love every part of it and I wish it was longer. Thanks for writing this fic, Lots of hugs from me to you!
agoogoo chapter 12 . 7/8
Oh well that sucks for them :( my otp
agoogoo chapter 11 . 7/8
Nooo you killed Neville :(
You should have kept Hermione a virgin
SoullessGingerSociopath chapter 1 . 6/3
This chapter, right here, made me ship Tomione, something that I never thought would happen.
TheLoteTree chapter 11 . 5/30
I have to say this was simply fantastic. Bravo!

Just one question, isn't the Killing Curse supposed to be unblockable? How did Tom block it then in chapter 1?
cshen.julienne chapter 12 . 5/24
This is perfect. I love it :)
1,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »