Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
Loved it, lovedddddd it
TopazFlameWitch chapter 6 . 1/18
Reading this fic for the second time and its still as intriguing as the first time...
atomicb3mbshell chapter 12 . 1/6
This was a beautiful story. I loved the way Tom was written, being playful, mischievous, and yet still evil, and able to both get under Hermione's skin and fill her with love and wonder. The banter when she shows up and immediately tries to kill him, which just amuses him, is priceless. This honestly maybe my favorite Tomione or Dramione story ever.
Rachel Riley chapter 12 . 12/9/2021
Update!plz?!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2021
Wow, I thought I had read all your work but then I saw this mentioned on tumblr. Amazing universe! I'm so intrigued. What a mind you have
cerulean369 chapter 12 . 11/9/2021
Absolutely loved this!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 10/5/2021
This story has such a dark background and still is very intriguing...its Brilliant! Your stories (which I have read till now) are always amazing and humorous. I always enjoy them very much! Thanks!
yochan123 chapter 11 . 8/6/2021
Lmao rabastran got a chocolate frog card! And bellatrix hahahaha good ending right there

Poor Neville but Tom knew to not go after Harry this time lol
yochan123 chapter 10 . 8/6/2021
Lol this draco has some nice self preservation instincts
yochan123 chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
Awww so sweet
yochan123 chapter 4 . 8/6/2021
Honestly Ron was terrible for her regardless
yochan123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
Hehehe I’m very intrigued
LucasGilbert chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
This story has become famous, I swear. I’ve already read it a dozen times and I comment almost every one, so I imagine I say much of the same thing.
I hadn’t realized you were going to translate it at the bottom, so instead I went through the effort of using as much Latin, English, and Spanish as I know to try and get a general idea. It was a terribly frustrating experience realizing twas all for naught.
I really like this chapter, though! The dialogue flows wonderfully, and it does a wonderful job of setting a tone for how these charater’s interactions will work. It also functions as a base from which they’ll grow!
StoriesMakeLife chapter 11 . 7/18/2021
Gently cooing to your daughter about killing is over the top, and just so Riddle)
StoriesMakeLife chapter 12 . 7/18/2021
This story is so elegant!

Short, to the point, but also eloquent and with its own distinct taste. Lots of insights that only the readers can fully see, but not the other party of the dialogue, like here with Abraxas' words to Draco

Thank you so much!