Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
this fic is an absolute masterpiece. i loved every moment of this. the characterization the chemistry wow
Rani Saroja chapter 1 . 12/4
Time is just a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff. I completely agree.
potionseagle chapter 12 . 11/19
So glad that I came across this! I was craving a good Tomione time travel fic and this really hit the spot. I love the way you showed their developing relationship, and the drabbles about everyone in the new time were very entertaining- especially Lucius's POV. :)
So is it possible that hermione ended Up in ravenclaw the second go around because Neville Longbottom was killed as a baby so on the train ride she never met and sat with him on train and helped look for his toad and meet Harry and Ron. Like maybe she sat with Padma on the train. I really love reading all your fan fictions they are all great! The first one I read was Green Girl then Lady of the Lake!
Just reread this - still fabulous
Abbey Whitlock chapter 12 . 11/5
I read this when you first posted it, and I forgot how good it was. Stories this length are sometimes hard to flesh out properly, things happening too fast or just extending a story that only needed half the words. This story is truly perfect. You managed to fit so much depth in a story under 30,000 words. You're very talented.
Gogglegirl chapter 11 . 11/1
LOVE this! Each scene is perfectly written and so amazing! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 11/1
Nice that Hermione isn't the only one who remembers! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 9 . 11/1
Holy shit, this jump to the future is surprisingly awesome! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 6 . 11/1
HOLY SHIT! From beginning to end, this chapter is one huge roller-coaster ride of excitement and shocks! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 5 . 11/1
The amazing story continues! Funny that Abraxas claimed Hermione as his illegitimate cousin, and her observations about Tom and Orion (along with the comment about Draco) are very amusing! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 11/1
I doubt Hermione actually loves Ron. She just THINKS that she does because of following other people's expectations for her, like how Harry could have walked away after the second time he was almost killed at Hogwarts but instead kept doing heroics because he's the Boy-Who-Lived. That's not to say that this Hermione loves Tom; on the contrary, all attraction she has for him is doubtlessly physical only and that's something that generally can\t be done much about because biology is irritating sometimes.

GREAT fic so far! :D
madval29 chapter 12 . 10/31
Well they kept each other promises. I wonder if that Hermione ended up in Hermione's other world. Plus I really hope that Lilith ended up with Scorpius, that would be amazing to see. Great story!
madval29 chapter 11 . 10/31
Oh shit is that how Riddle pulled it off. He used the three hallows to deal with it. Plus, he dealt with the prophecy by taking out Neville. But how did he know of the prophecy if he didn't know about Snape. Either way, this is so interesting. Love it! Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 10/31
Poor Draco just got thrown in the deep end of the conspiracy between the new world order and the old world order. Great chapter!
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »