Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
cess143 chapter 11 . 6/16/2019
I love the plot.. Amazing... Ive never could have thought of it.. The epilogues..the feels... Oh the feels
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2019
Love
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2019
I loved everything and then my heart broke when I read about me Neville. Hermione didn't say that to Riddle, so how did he figure it out? And why didn't Ron die?
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 6 . 5/11/2019
Oooooo, drama.
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 2 . 5/11/2019
I am so in love with her sass... she's literally sassing voldemort. i swear the girl has a death wish.
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
Omg, this is amazing... I've never really got for the Tomione's before, she's too righteous and he's so very, well, Voldemort but I kind of like it.
Artio chapter 12 . 5/7/2019
I read some of your stories, they're all awesome.

I really enjoyed this one until Neville was killed as a baby. Why ? Tom knows the prophecy's baby is Harry, if there ever was a prophecy in this version of the univers. I can't find a reason to kill him and his parents.
I am not sure why Hermione is a ravenclaw either, since she was muggleborn her eleven first years shouldn't have been different, but why not. That's a good way to make a difference, that she was never friend with Ronald and Harry in this univers. That must be hard for her to accepte that.
I loved Abraxa, and the way Hermione realise she used dark magic even if she is "on the good side".

Overall, this was quite a pleasant story. You are talented. Thanks you for sharing it with all of us.

Artio
Knaruto chapter 12 . 4/25/2019
But why kill Neville and his parents?
N0601859 chapter 12 . 4/25/2019
I really liked this story and the way you made the characters. Very well written!
heyit'sjordan chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
This is a fantastic story. You did a great job and in such a small amount of chapters! Very impressive! :)
emilyrose147 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
This was superb. I’m always blown away by your talent.
cafeanna chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
I love how Draco and Hermione interact when they team up. They would just dominate the world before lunch and rebuild a new governing system before dinner. And now they can snip at each other about age appropriate children’s books and being in-laws and creating a unified family tree (and having to find a wall big enough)
cafeanna chapter 11 . 3/28/2019
I was not expecting Neville! Abraxas and Lucius Malfoy—changing the game of parenting since 1950s
cafeanna chapter 9 . 3/28/2019
I am so thrown. This was so cool. I did not expect this to happen. Ohmigod he WAITED for her. For FIFTY years! He changed the WORLD
cafeanna chapter 7 . 3/28/2019