Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
kiananishirami chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh dear god...i fear i am in love. Im in love with every tomione youve done so far and this isnt an exception. Damn. Will tom fall in love?
vanilaoverchocolate chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh my god I'm so excited. I love your stories. And this one definitely looks like 1 to add to your record of amazing stories. it's incredible how it just keeps growing. Thanks for the news story that I just know it's going to be one of my favorites by the time it's done.
CuriousElfQueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
*clapping excitedly*
hatinanne chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
What a delightfully intriguing start! I look forward to more.
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Lol this is hilarious so far. How long is it going to be?
Landre chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Did he learned something new, because I always thought its impossible to block an avada. That's why it is so efficient.
maerose899 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh gods... I love this so very much.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I love it cannot wait to see more
cocoartist chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Are you kidding? This is PERFECT.
Jessicada chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
New story! Doing a happy dance over here.
VeraDeDiamant chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Wow...New Tomione!
Wonderful.
Going 50 years back! I wonder what is the reason for that ;)
For now, o believe she just amuses him. That's the reason he's keeping her alive. And maybe he wants to get into her knickers. Yes, I believe it could be a combination of the two. He says he's not going to woo her – and I believe that. I think it might be more like... Being imposing or something ;)
Can't wait for more!
xo
V.
EssTheDreamer chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
oooo, I like this so far! Its like Pygmalion, except Hermione traveled backwards while Tom went forwards.

Do you prefer Tomione over Dramione?
Elle Leigh chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Yesssss. I love this Hermione! And for all that Tom is a snake in the grass (hehehe), I can't help but love him.
haisau chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Timey wimey!

Are you going to explain how she got back there? I know you do your due diligence but I thought I'd ask in any case!

Interesting start. I can't wait to see where it goes!
Ianahkal chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
"I will never stop trying to kill you"
"As long as you do it in private"
So much love for this conversation. I can't wait to see where this leads.
1,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 Next »