Reviews for A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2021
Wow, I thought I had read all your work but then I saw this mentioned on tumblr. Amazing universe! I'm so intrigued. What a mind you have
cerulean369 chapter 12 . 11/9/2021
Absolutely loved this!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 10/5/2021
This story has such a dark background and still is very intriguing...its Brilliant! Your stories (which I have read till now) are always amazing and humorous. I always enjoy them very much! Thanks!
yochan123 chapter 11 . 8/6/2021
Lmao rabastran got a chocolate frog card! And bellatrix hahahaha good ending right there

Poor Neville but Tom knew to not go after Harry this time lol
yochan123 chapter 10 . 8/6/2021
Lol this draco has some nice self preservation instincts
yochan123 chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
Awww so sweet
yochan123 chapter 4 . 8/6/2021
Honestly Ron was terrible for her regardless
yochan123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
Hehehe I’m very intrigued
LucasGilbert chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
This story has become famous, I swear. I’ve already read it a dozen times and I comment almost every one, so I imagine I say much of the same thing.
I hadn’t realized you were going to translate it at the bottom, so instead I went through the effort of using as much Latin, English, and Spanish as I know to try and get a general idea. It was a terribly frustrating experience realizing twas all for naught.
I really like this chapter, though! The dialogue flows wonderfully, and it does a wonderful job of setting a tone for how these charater’s interactions will work. It also functions as a base from which they’ll grow!
StoriesMakeLife chapter 11 . 7/18/2021
Gently cooing to your daughter about killing is over the top, and just so Riddle)
StoriesMakeLife chapter 12 . 7/18/2021
This story is so elegant!

Short, to the point, but also eloquent and with its own distinct taste. Lots of insights that only the readers can fully see, but not the other party of the dialogue, like here with Abraxas' words to Draco

Thank you so much!
ValkSkadi chapter 12 . 7/8/2021
This was...enjoyable though definitely a little insane at times XD. I can't help but think that a world with an immortal Tom in charge is still worse off than a world post war. I also don't like how Tom continues to control Hermione in little ways. I don't like how she embraces power and orders deaths. But, taking that all and shoving it into a little box labelled "if this was real life not ok but I guess anything goes in fiction" and ignoring it, I was really rooting for them by the end. Hopefully they'll stabilise with time and maybe retire to a cottage in the middle of nowhere to enjoy their immense power without making people they're annoyed with disappear anymore. One can hope haha.

Thank you for sharing your work!
SparklingSins2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2021
I've lost track of how many times I've read this fic but somehow I enjoy it more every time
Zavod chapter 12 . 6/21/2021
Good story.
I liked how the time travel was handled.
Thanks! Always a fan of your writing style!
Jennieb89 chapter 12 . 6/2/2021
Heyyy, I loved every single chapter of this! I cant believe i havent read it sooner! I loooooooooved it! I was pretty gutted when she disappeared, but I'm glad you didnt long out the time for when he came back to her. I like the summary/ in between chapter (11) where you clear everything up nicely.
kinda left the cloak on a cliffy though, Tom mustve taken it surely? is he now the master of death? i am assuming so.

thank you so much for sharing this with us
1,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »