Reviews for Black Devotion
omg keep it up
Edie chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
More, more please!
Quickslice chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Heh! I really dont want to give up hope for the continuation of this amazing fic. But nine years since last updated? It's like wishful thinking. Nevertheless, I find solace in thinking that Kenshin was talking about Hiko in this cliffhanger.
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Hello there! I don't know if you still get your reviews and such (your personal blurb seemed to suggest you might be taking a bit of a hiatus overall) I just wanted to let you know that I really love where you had taken this story. It was beautifully written, and I hope you've continued to utilize your talents! If you ever get inspired, I hope you pick this story up again. Even if you take it in a different direction to reflect yourself! All the best!
Wolfie chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
HI! i just wanted to let you know you have written a wonderful story that has surpassed all others. It is a joy to read. If you ever finish chapter 8, please post! i have been checking every year since chapter 7! Thanks and good luck in all of your endeavors.
Hana-chanS2 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Gyaaahh so hot please update!
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Aww, pls pls continue
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
please update...
plumafleur chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
hi, this seems to be a good story. Please update soon. :)
Sarah-Lilium chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
COME BACK! IT'S BEE R. Look at your reveiwers! 1160? there are a lot of people who want your return, Violet Goddess!
DamageReport chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Abandoned.

Boo.
keltwinks chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I got my wish for Linay (another author) to continue her story after 4 years and because of that im renewing my hope that you be inspired all over again to continue this great story, thanks for the honesty but if i maybe honest myself.. i'll forever wait for you to update this..
ANDYGM chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Hi! I'm writing this to you because I consider you are a great writer and I love your Rurouni Kenshin stories. I have notice that this site is dying and people like you have the power to bring it to life XD

I think you love kenshin and kaoru too, and I don't know if you are still interested in fanfiction, but I don't lose my hope :)

PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE