Reviews for Black Devotion
Lunardragon33 chapter 7 . 7/22
this is awesome
YokamiYoake chapter 7 . 7/14
Damn this story is good :-D
Are you going to write more? Please, please say yes, 'cause I really really want to know what's happening next.
Are Sano and Kenshin goung to save Kaoru, who are they secking for help, and what will happen to Kauro in the meentime?

Sinserly
YokamiYoake
teshichan chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Hi! I think it's been more than a decade since this was updated, but here's hoping for an update. Add a slice of lemon there too! :)
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Adoreeeeeee it! Best ruroni fanatic I have read in quite some time. Hope to read more soon! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
omg keep it up
Edie chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
More, more please!
Quickslice chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Heh! I really dont want to give up hope for the continuation of this amazing fic. But nine years since last updated? It's like wishful thinking. Nevertheless, I find solace in thinking that Kenshin was talking about Hiko in this cliffhanger.
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Hello there! I don't know if you still get your reviews and such (your personal blurb seemed to suggest you might be taking a bit of a hiatus overall) I just wanted to let you know that I really love where you had taken this story. It was beautifully written, and I hope you've continued to utilize your talents! If you ever get inspired, I hope you pick this story up again. Even if you take it in a different direction to reflect yourself! All the best!
Wolfie chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
HI! i just wanted to let you know you have written a wonderful story that has surpassed all others. It is a joy to read. If you ever finish chapter 8, please post! i have been checking every year since chapter 7! Thanks and good luck in all of your endeavors.
Hana-chanS2 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Gyaaahh so hot please update!
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Aww, pls pls continue
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
please update...
plumafleur chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
hi, this seems to be a good story. Please update soon. :)
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »