Reviews for Puppy Love
Makoto-Elena chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
It's been quite a few years since you last updated this fic. Is it on hiatus or are you still working on it? Please say that it's still being worked on because I am really enjoying it. Update this fic soon ok?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
BARELY 4 CHAPTERS OUT AND U HAVEN'T UPDATED WITHIN 5 YEARS! WHAT THE HELL? IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD ALSO! UPDATE SOON!
RebootZ chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
W00T! DEATH TO FANGIRLS! anyway, I LOVE THIS! MOKUBA WE NEED THE POTION NOW! (Mokuba comes running then trips over a rock) -.- .god. Anyhoo, please update soon!
colleen chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Please update!1million cookies for everyone now, MORE WHEN U UPDATE!
12344 chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
good cliffhanger when is next chapter up cant whait to read it
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
-tilts head at the crawling Seto- Umm, hm...-tilts too far and falls- Yikes! Er, um..._; Anywho, good job. Now, stop beating up Jou and have Kiba-boy kick some drunk guy ass!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
My friend had me read this a few days ago and I LOVE IT! I must read on!
kari2500 chapter 4 . 7/7/2005

WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATES?

your So mean!

i REALLY like this story.

its hilarious and wonderfull.

i just love it.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

update it

i really want to read more of your wonderful fic.

*Gives you the best puppy eyes look i can possibly give without being an actual puppy*

Please

update soon

Ja ne

kari
takuya chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
wow very cool story i love it tons plz update soon
imbar chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
you haven't updated in a while...

maybe you should...

before i cry :(
Ratica chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Poor Jouno!

*glomps* I forgot what i was gunan write. SO HI!

-Ratica-
Yawarakai chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
When are you going to update? -whines- I want to read more! What's going to happen next? -begs- Finish!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
It's So funny hurry an Update!
Aisho Ren chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! And can you put what ITAI means?
Shinigami chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
*eeps and dash for cover* Mokie's gonna get in deep shit when Seto finds out who turned Joey in a dog! Plus Yami WON'T be happy when he finds out that Mokie was messing around with magic curses...*muses* Not to mention what Seto'll do to Joey's father! I wouldn't be surprised if he got the yamis to send Joey's father to the Shadow Realm, since it's impossible for anyone to recover or escape from the Shadow Realm! *snickering* I bet that Joey's monsters would love to get their hands on the bastard!