Reviews for Daria Ravenclaw Who's Your Daddy
Talk about a YIKES! moment!
iNiGmA chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
Hey Lee,

Thought I'd pop over his and preemptively read your short since I'm not going to have a chance to get into a long story for a little bit longer. And... ooh, I'm intrigued! So she's a year older than Harry and them. And looks like your Daria Ravenclaw is entirely even more Harry Pottery than I was imagining it to be - good, good. :)

Anyway this is lovely. She is -such- a Ravenclaw! I'll definitely have to get to the long version soon!

Rina
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Too bad you didn't do more of it. You have a great beginning. Well done.
Mad Hamish chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This has enormous potential, especially if you started over with her first year. Anyway, it was great. And thank you for it.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Daria 'the Brain' in Ravenclaw house makes sense. Though I don't know how she gets along with the likes of Cho Chang or Marietta Edgecomb.
Glad to see you didn't make her the instant friend with Golden Trio. Canon Daria doesn't get out of her way to make friends. She probably sees Ron as a smarter version of Kevin (obsessed with Quidditch instead of football) and Hermione will rub her the wrong way. As for Luna, I think she'll treat her the same way she treated Ted (episode "New Kid").
You know, if Snape learns that Daria is a daughter of Sirius Black, she'll end up on his shit list alongside Harry Potter. But unlike Harry the Punching Bag I don't see Daria allowing him to get away with bullying her.
EntrancedCat chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
As one of the few with little familiarity with Harry Potter books/movies I thank you for the nice job blending the Daria and Potter universes. I know Ravenclaw was the house for 'brains' so it's a good fit for Daria. I wonder if Quinn would have gotten assigned to Slytherin?
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Didn't say anything on ppmb. But i really like you're take on the challenge.
Rainy Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Wow! That's an awesome oneshot. Love to see more, really. There're so few Daria/HP xovers, none serious. But I totally loved this. Hopefully this will not be the last fic in this xover category, even if the universes don't mesh well. It's interesting to see Daria as a Hogwarts student. Like I said, something I'd never have thought of. Loved it, great job.