Reviews for Emma Matthews
atouchofcitron chapter 23 . 4/25
drank this story in with an insatiable thirst. you're a prolific writer, keeping the pacing of the story and all its threads steady and in tact. absolutely loved your epilogues. thank you for writing this.
Brilliant story
Schwips chapter 23 . 3/13
Wow I loved it! Thank you so much!
I was totally in their journey
meggsy chapter 23 . 12/22/2020
I would love to see this published, it was an amazing read.
vampdreams chapter 23 . 11/17/2020
Oh how I had hoped when her murder was announced, that it had been faked
And when Jacob mentioned a mysterious girlfriend, I prayed it was her
Coz the thought of her dying had me in tears

Now that that's done... this was absolutely brilliant and beyond words and just perfect
It was extremely well done, plot and pace were great and so were your characters
I loved it
Thanks for sharing!
Freya chapter 23 . 10/20/2020
Great story! It would be very interesting to read the sequel! Thanks!
Toni Masen chapter 23 . 10/8/2020
Ha I knew it, I knew **** would be alive! Wonderful story, all the intrigue and such a swoon worthy Edward had me captured through out the whole read. :-)
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 10/2/2020
Interesting story. Very original. I like the hacking elements.
Chirpydurpburp chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Idk if you still check this account, but are you a published author? Would you ever edit/pull any of your completed fics to publish? I would love to know your working name/buy a physical copy of anything you’ve written.
NKubie chapter 21 . 7/31/2020
Sorry I'm reviewing out of order. I missed this one.

I'm so glad that Edward's manslaughter case got dismissed! There really was no case there. And truly a reason to celebrate!

It's good seeing them in such a happy place in their life together! Certainly well-deserved after what they've been through.

NKubie chapter 23 . 7/31/2020
Finally! Lots of practice, indeed!

I love that Rosalie is still alive and hopefully, Jacob will stay sober because of her and their daughter. What an interesting turn of events. I'd been hoping that somehow Rose's death was faked.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent! I have to say, that this is my favorite story of yours that I've read. I'm kind of sorry that I didn't read it while it was a WIP, though I did read the contest entry. That said, I'm also glad that I'm reading as a completed fic as there were too many places that where I would have been dying to read the next chapter, but would have had to wait. So really, I'm sorry, not sorry. ;)

Stay safe and well and I hope that I get to read more from you in the future!
NKubie chapter 22 . 7/30/2020
So was that what Kirsten Stewart was doing? Ha! NOT!

This was really sweet though and I was glad to witness Edward's ILY.

NKubie chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
And they lived intriguingly ever after! The New Beginning...

This has been a wonderful journey! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent!

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 19 . 7/30/2020
A chapter with all the feels. Very powerful! What a wonderful gift you have!
Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 18 . 7/29/2020
This certainly takes a lot of pressure off them!
2,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »