Reviews for Emma Matthews
ChocolateChipCookiesXxo chapter 23 . 4h
I LOVE THIS STORY
I’m so happy I saw this on one of the communities. I loved reading every chapter. The ending was amazing and I’m filled with such joy to know that Rosalie is alive and with Jacob ️
alainaroullier chapter 23 . 12/10
Truly awesome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/4
You have a talent for storytelling. I appreciated your attention to detail, which made your world feel real, and your ability to maintain suspense, which made this a fun, quick read.
drul chapter 23 . 11/30
Thank you! Amazing story! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end...
I really enjoyed how much work you put on it so we could understand as the story progressed their feelings and motivations and I love your characters, especially your Bella, much more confident and mature...
So thanks for sharing your work! :)
Rabeeta chapter 1 . 11/21
Readind it again for the umpteenth time!
Always a delight :*
kikki7 chapter 23 . 11/2
Here is me passing you on the street. I loved this story and fell in love with your unique characters while they fell in love with each other, very organically may I add.

What a great ride! Your talent for weaving a complex multilayer tale is amazing. I loved every plot twist, especially the one with Jacob made me so happy. And the zinger with Rosalie? Gah! Didn't see it coming, and loved it! I also enjoyed how well you blurred the lines between good and bad, right and wrong.

I enjoyed this one as much as diary of an ugly girl, which says a lot. I hope you continue to write, because I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Cheers!
luvyateamedward chapter 23 . 11/2
Such a great story! I got sucked in right from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing!
twimima7 chapter 23 . 10/28
Loved it. Thank you for giving me the opportunity reading your story. Enjoyed every bit of it. Hope for a sequel into their future.
Paolina Beke H chapter 20 . 10/28
Thank you so so much for sharing this story with us. It evoke many emotions on me, probably because it's the kind of narration that touches different and interesting subjects, making us readers question the world around us.
There are so many things to be said, but I'll cut myself short and just mention the incredible character development you portrait. It's always refreshing to read intelligent and interesting characters.
I also noticed the lack of A/N after each chapter, though that has never been a problem to me I was very moved with your parting words in Ch 20. Thank you for allowing us that glimpse :)
PS : por cierto, mi primera lengua es el español, y siempre disfruto descubriendo historias donde los protagonistas comparten e interactuan en mi lenguaje. Así que gracias también por eso.
¡Saludos!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 23 . 10/21
Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 10/20
What an amazing a/n
I’m in awe of it almost as much as the writing of your story. Almost ;)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 19 . 10/20
What a character change! At least our perception.
Nataly29 chapter 23 . 10/17
What a awesome and beautiful story! Thank you for sharing :)
Lostred Rose J chapter 23 . 10/5
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful story!
Lostred Rose J chapter 20 . 10/5
Again, such a beautiful storyline! Im in love with the way you write!
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful piece of fiction!
️️️️