Reviews for Emma Matthews
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 23 . 3/2
Just awesome. All of it. So much excitement and mystery and adrenaline. Love it! 10/10! Sorry for not leaving more comments but it got me all wrapped up!
quisha1991 chapter 19 . 2/25
Well I’ll be, he was so sweet in his letter... I’m in tears
daphnie chapter 23 . 2/25
Finished reading this baby for the second time.. Your characters.. Writing.. Just absolutely amazing. Have you stopped writing FF? Or do you have any published work?
quisha1991 chapter 8 . 2/24
I’m so confused, is she good or bad?
sisik chapter 1 . 2/7
Such a good story! Thank you for sharing,it was thrilling and believable.
Ctjoop chapter 23 . 1/5
Dear Anton, could not put down this story. You are a great writer. Love that you write in the third person so that we can get both Povs without being repetitive. The way you write the story flows and we just want to keep reading (and never to end). Thank you for sharing with us!
Greetings from Brazil, C.
agatona chapter 23 . 12/21/2019
I regret not reading this right away. But Mafia/mob stories aren't my cup of tea. So, please forgive me.
However, like your other story, Alaska, it is wo well written. So, I braced myself and started my journey. It was a marathon that had a good, believable ending.
I can't wait for the next stories you come up with.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2019
I enjoyed your story so much. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/17/2019
Awww sweet story
daphnie chapter 23 . 12/2/2019
So all that cat and mouse games were for nothing?!
artri chapter 23 . 10/12/2019
Wonderful, insightful story.
Cold Roses chapter 21 . 9/23/2019
Thank you for this story. It was funny and exiting and it kept me from enjoying a sunny day outside in the best way. :) Your characters were wonderful and the story really well thought through. I also enjoyed Alaska with its wonderful nature. Hope to read something else from you sometime!
thank you chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
I might have read this story 10 times (I also love Alaska and others)
-I miss your writing
emmettandme chapter 23 . 8/30/2019
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 8/15/2019
I am so glad I found your story, this was such a wonderful and fun adventure. :)
2,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »