Reviews for Emma Matthews
IndigoHenna chapter 23 . 6/20
Oh my goodness you totally mind fucked me! Sorry for my language. Just this story made me have so many emotions, it was so suspenseful and made me jump for joy! Excellent!
jermak99 chapter 23 . 6/15
I absolutely LOVED this story! Equally as much as Alaska. You're a talented writer and I thank you for sharing!
This is an amazing story!
Could not stop reading it
Please write more stories like this
I will be your #1 fan!
Good job, pls keep writing
twijie chapter 23 . 6/4
Such a great and riveting story! And I loved how you described their love for each other. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 5/31
I loved, really loved this story. The plot was great, with suspens and so many OOC characters. I loved your resourceful, smart and strong Bella, and your mature and non-brooding Edward and the way their relationship developed slowly but so strongly. Very well done.

Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed it so much.
deana chapter 23 . 5/26
I absolutely LOVED this story, thank you
Muffinmum chapter 23 . 5/25
This has been one of my favourite favourite ever fanfic masterpieces. Just exactly my kind of fiction. You are amazing for sharing this, thankyou so much x
dinotopian chapter 23 . 5/22
Wow! Thank you!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 23 . 5/12
I loved it! Thank you.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 19 . 5/12
Who knew he could be so sweet? I cried at his letter.
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 5/9
Great story so excited to have found it.
Just wondering why they didnt take a private plane?
Apple chapter 1 . 5/7
Great very good well done like it so far
AbbeyStew chapter 21 . 4/22
Such a great story ! Well written and an amazing progression with amazing characters. It was a pleasure to get immersed in this world and get attached to Edward and Bella. Also to be surprised at each turn !
engee chapter 23 . 4/20
What a great story!
Rose chapter 23 . 4/19
Such a beautiful story! It has been a while since I've read a story that is so enrapturing. You are a spectacular writer and you wrote this beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing!
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »