Reviews for After The Wedding
ToMyMuse chapter 41 . 8/23
Thank you for this lovely story. Your writing style was perfect for this historical fix.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/25
Interning to read I'll read it and save it
princeselisa chapter 42 . 11/15/2021
;)
princeselisa chapter 32 . 11/14/2021
I figured Anthony and Jasper were together
princeselisa chapter 23 . 11/12/2021
Just fyi, after Elizabeth tells Bella why she didn't come to the mansion to visit, her name was changed to Esme. And James is horrible for putting her in that situation. I'm glad Mrs Stanley walked in!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/17/2021
Asqueroso Edward engaño a Bella y luego va y se folla a una puta para despues regresar y enseñarle lo que aprendio con la puta . ewew Edward totalmente un gilipollas
kariinna20498 chapter 28 . 8/29/2020
Damnn they kinky hahahaha, even for todays time.
quisha1991 chapter 31 . 2/7/2020
I fucking knew it!
sue1zide chapter 3 . 1/16/2020
How old is Elizabeth? She's for sure Anthony's daughter?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Youd think that THAT was the time to fucking say something. Ya they already said their "I do's" but him tricking her would have been reason enough to annul the damn thing. That she just goes along with it makes me lose all respect for her character.
kneon chapter 35 . 9/2/2019
love this story so much thank you for writingsharing.
bella's beta chapter 42 . 8/11/2019
What story. I loved reading every word
Guest chapter 42 . 7/8/2019
Edward is practically saying that he fucked lea over and over for bellas benefit. He says "I hoped that it would help me make bella happy". How fucking disgusting is that? What a gross piece of shit he is. And how is it that his fucking of the whore went from 3 years to only 1?
Guest chapter 41 . 7/8/2019
Funny how Edward treats Bella as if she knows nothing of sex, yet HE was her teacher. Its all very condescending and I fucking hate him for it. He really should just go back to his whore.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/8/2019
Edward sure is quick to want to try out all his new found whoring tricks on bella. Poor Bella, shes gonna end up with an std.
2,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »