Reviews for After The Wedding
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 41 . 2/23/2017
I have loved everything about this venture!
*huggles*
pipelynn chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Thanks for this!
Mistydeb chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
He certainly didn't do such a great job on his previous visits to her room. At least he knows much better now. Debbie
readingKs chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Great chapter!
Lisalouise chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I love getting Edward's POV!
Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
Debby-1957 chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
It was a very good chapter! The next outtake sounds good, too, but would you think about a final outtake after that? Perhaps an Edward POV of chapter 11 when they fully consummate the marriage? That way, we could end on an Edward & Bella highlight? It's hard to end the story. But whatever you decide, thank you!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I don't know what to say, but I enjoyed this chapter. Thank you.
Cecily chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
What if he left behind a pregnant widow? That is the one thing I hate about Edward's affair. He claimed to love Bella and was always going to come back to her, but that didn't stop him from enjoying another woman did it? Meanwhile Bella was alone unloved and made to feel like discarded trash.
Judyblue95 chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Thanks for this. It is lovely to go back and see what Edward was thinking. When we read this from Bella's POV, we did not yet know that it was Edward all along and not Anthony in her bed. I'm glad Edward learned more about pleasuring a woman while he was in France...
Nannyjojo chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Yay.
I love hearing Epov.
Thank you.
debslmac chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Guest chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I had been thinking that I would like to see Edward's point of view when he has to explain to Bella about Tanya and his sexual past. Your planned outtake will probably answer some of the questions I had hoped that scene would, although not whether he was worried when he had that talk with her.

Thanks for this update!
flyrbrd chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
Thanks! I love outtakes. They are one of the best things about fan fiction ;)
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I loved 'Just Right For Me'. Ive reread it a couple of times. Yes, of course his thoughts are less strict than hers. Especially after spending time with the widow in Paris. As difficult as it is to read Edward with someone else, it should be noted that Isabella is reaping the benefits of his learning. I would love to read that. He must've been broken at that point.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 2/22/2017
I liked this outtake. I like being in Edward's head. He is my preferred in fic actually. It was interesting to read his wanting to tell her it was not their first time, yet knowing that she wasn't ready for that yet. That he wanted to make sure she loved him and their intimacy was fully achieved first. I liked that reasoning. I do not want to read his time with the widow in Paris. Yes, this was an exploration period for him and how he learned his sexual prowess but, no. Especially learning, late in the story, that Bella had only ever been with Edward, and never with Anthony. I will have to pass on that chapter. I want to leave this story firmly in the happily ever after bubble of Bella and Edward. Don't want to ruin that with a last taste of Edward with another woman when he thought he would never have his Bella. Too sad. Too lonely. Not Bella. No, I will bow out gracefully here. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. I enjoyed this journey. ~Christy
2,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »