Reviews for World of Darkness
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
i liked the story..different..but unfinished..sadly
Aire5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Really love it for now
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
fuck your review to blackdragon spoiled my grandeur fantasies of death, despair and doom!
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I love the idea about darkness it self being used as a weapon. It does remind me why we fear the dark...

This story really deservs more chapters! xD
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
love it
Awsomeness7 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
does the moon light blessed being refer to werewolves? it seems like it. also does the no end mean harry will become immortal or is his end unable to be determined? i think that these wizards seem to be like humans from the real world. for example, farmers hate and kill wolves for eating their livestock while the reason they do it is to live. the humans have taken away their normal food by destroying forest so they must eat livestock to survive. yet humans simply think they're evil for this even when it's their fault. kinda like vampires except it wasn't really their fault except for hating them.
Melrose437 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
i love this and the chapters are long lol i can't wait for more
bananacupcakes chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Please continue :)
eclipseX chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
really interesting fic. some the chapters were great and cool to read. pls update soon.
Leah chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Good chapter. Yet the parahraph was rather long at the beginning. I know you may have wanted them to know it wasn't really Harry in that part but really an explanation which is cool and all. Yet it is rather hard to read because it's all clumped together. Which may cause people to skip it all together.

-Leah.
Leah chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A good idea but from what I've read in the first chapter you have small spelling mistakes or miss-used words.

Like this one:

Especially since his cloths were way to big on his small frame. His ruffled Harry hung over his for head and hide his abnormal scar.

I'm sure: Harry meant hair.

Now while it is a small mistake and easily known as hair for those who read it, it makes readers stop in the story and have to re-read it so they know what word to put their. Which takes away the flow of the story. Which may make readers annoyed.

You just have these at random moments in the story. So I'd reccomd to have someone re-read your story so they can catch the small little mistakes. This isn't meant as a flame just to help you.

Good luck in the future,

Leah.
Amras Black-Fox chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
very interesting story. cant wait to read what happens next
Draeconin chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
An excellent story, despite technical problems. I'm sorry you decided to abandon it.
Oogies4u chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
WOW

hope to see more soon

DragZ
nerdwarf chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
This is very well written and very interesting. Pity you have abandoned it.