Reviews for MFer
I Love-Hate him chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw, I feel bad for poor, poor Shannon. (

Matt's a jerk!

and what the hell was Edge doing, I'd beat the crap outta Matt for doing that!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wow this kicked sooo much bootay! I love fics like this that explain Matt's actions, but actually see the brighter side to it. This was extremely well written, as are all of your fics! Great job, Toodlez!
wev123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Now THIS was amazing. Really gave a good look on the whole Mattitue gimmick. This is a whole new side of Matt and you really portrayed it well. Awesome job! *applauds*

MWAH!
Fellowshipper chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Ahem. Excuse me for a moment, but ...

*kicks Edge in the shin*

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system. Never question the power of Mattitude. *cringe* God, I hate that word. Anyway, nice look into Matt's head. Too bad WWE can't pick up on this...argh. He made some pretty good points, too. See? Matt's a smart cookie. When he wants to be.

*Pause, kicks Edge again and runs away*
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Wow - this is excellent.

I loved the whole idea of it, and the side of Matt we don't really get to see in fics.

I've always thought about how Matt must feel, having all the girlies scream for Jeff. (and I admit, I'm one of them!) And this fic really potrays all those emotions you would expect him to feel.

Well done!
Anikathepen chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Wow that's a really good explanation! I bet that's what the writers will do (If they're not as stupid as I think they are) Great fic