Reviews for Surrender
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Lebellefille chapter 14 . 10/23/2019
Why is Jane basically a door mat for everyone? Why does she let everyone use her including Elena and Stefan? Why does she keep helping Damon when it only hurts her in the end EVERY time? Wh6 does she say she won't trust Damon only to exactly that by going into the cave with him? Why is she so eager to comfort him when he's never done the same to her and even flatly refuse to apologize? Why does she throw a big tantrum and becomes rightly upset only to go back doing the same things that made her upset to begin with? Why did Elena not help her friend or volunteer to go in her place since she was BLEEDING and also the reason that Jane agreed to be there to begin with? Why did no one stop Anna from going in the cave hurting Jane or even see Anna go in? Why is Jane set on being a martyr for everyone? These are the questions that ran through my mind till I was dizzy when I read this chapter. There's being kind and forgiving, maybe even naive. But Jane is just in another class when it comes to that, it comes across as a bit dim witted to me. I do love the concept of the story though and the writing's great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Not a big fan of OC Vampire Diaries fanfiction but I was going to try it out because it has so many reviews/follows/favorites but sadly no dice. I just can't get into it like I want to.
Viva33 chapter 86 . 6/11/2019
Finished this for two nights. That's two days of sleepless nights and so so worth it. Im just sad that I didn't discovered this gem sooner but hey at least I didn't suffer any cliff hangers! Sincerely, i enjoyed it very much. Im glad to see that is has a sequel now.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 86 . 5/30/2019
I completely loved this story. It was amazing and captivating all the way through and I cant wait to read the sequel! Great job!
Lea Authoress chapter 23 . 4/21/2019
This 'relationship' and I'm using the term loosely, is starting to become toxic. Everyone is saying how Damon is just possessive, but he just CHOKED her and that is not okay. No one is seeing how toxic he really is for Jane except the people who are actually the villains. I'm hopeful that the Originals will bring her some clarity to see that her 'relationship' with him is unhealthy and needs to be cut immediately.
kykyxstandler chapter 85 . 4/13/2019
yay they left mystic falls
i'm so happy klaus was happy about it and not angry at her
you make the vampire diaries so much better with all that less dying and stuff
love it
Guest chapter 85 . 3/31/2019
KlausxJane Forever!
TillyPan chapter 85 . 3/31/2019
I really love how jane interact with all the Mikaelsons, especially kol. I definitely think kol has soft spot for jane. I kind of think kol is like a big brother that jane always wants.
TillyPan chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
I am so so so in love with this story. Can't wait for their next "adventure".
Adela chapter 85 . 3/25/2019
Love the chapter well done Klaus and Jane
Guest chapter 85 . 3/24/2019
Do not let them suffer anymore please
Kimberly31 chapter 85 . 3/23/2019
I love so much your story. I can read it again and over again. Please udapte soon, I cant wait to read the following!
Love, and good luck!
Kimberly
MikaelsonJunipe chapter 85 . 3/23/2019
I am so ready for The Originals.
Guest chapter 85 . 3/23/2019
awwww. Felix I will miss you.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »