Reviews for When I Can't Lie Anymore
Bb34 chapter 3 . 4/12
Glad he left
MissNoir11 chapter 4 . 3/17
This was truly a wonderful read. It took me less than half an hour to get through it, but I feel like an eternity passed.

The way you presented trauma as not a plot tool, but in its most raw and basic form when it came to the horrors that Harry edured and the difficulties he had accepting that he could no longer die, as well as his numerous attempts at ending it all一 it made me cry.

I appreciated the most the fact that you've given us a gem that will age like fine wine.
OoOKatOoO chapter 4 . 8/18/2020
?
what is happening with this fic? did you repost it as you re-wrote it?
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
Oh boy cant wait for tomorrow
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2020
I'm crying... goddamnit...just the idea of a sky who screams of home..of warmth...gradually becoming an aloof cloud is heartbreaking.
Natsuyuuki chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
So... this one abandoned?
917brat chapter 4 . 11/15/2019
I love this so much, and I can't wait to see just what you are going to see what you are going to have happen next, I would so love to read more of this story it is just wonderful. Please keep it up and update again soon.
mynameisnotactuallyJeff chapter 3 . 9/24/2019
cool
Bri chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
But cha didn’t!
S-Lioness chapter 3 . 4/11/2019
This is depressing but the ending is the shining light in the darkness.
Please update soon. I want to know how Hermione and Ron will help and what the rest of the Arcobaleno will do.
Did uni do that so he would find Ron and Hermione? or to make the Arcobaleno stop and see?
Wika0304 chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
please update, it's great
Almadynis Rayne chapter 4 . 3/23/2019
More? Pretty please/
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY, DAMMIT!?