Reviews for Hot Spring (and other Jerza smut one-shots)
Me chapter 6 . 2/25
Jellal (in mind): oh, you know, the usual.
Dream of fucking your teammate. You?
Jellal (to gray): Hm? Oh nothing much.
Me chapter 5 . 2/25
That ending though! It’s should’ve been, “oh, I’m just waiting for Santa to CUM.” That would’ve been hilarious!
Me chapter 4 . 2/25
Chains. My opinion doesn’t matter now, but whatevs. :P
dlwlsk4444 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
It very interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Finally! Someone who has good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and is overall just good at writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Holy. Shit. Is all i can say for this story! The wordplay is on point, the smut is even better, and it's all Jerza! I can't find many flaws in this story, but what I CAN find, is many many more great details! Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY FUCKING REALITY FUCKING DREAMS
Sabastu chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
((She looks at his crotch
with disappointment.)) No gift for Erza. :c

(("I thought you meant protection from your beauty and charm.")) Oh, shut up you silly, dorky corny and lovely guy. xDD

(("Just shut up
and fuck me.")) The romance in Erza is huge. xDD

Good as always! You're an amazing author!

Thanks 4 writing! Sorry about my english -2am-i'm sleepy- fails

NwN/
Sabastu chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Erza knows how to get some attention. xD

(("I didn't realize you wanted kids this badly," )) Hahaha! This phrase made my day! XDD

(("Let me be clear that I'm not having sex with you just because I want kids," she replies. Then coyly, she adds, "I just want to fuck you.")) Well... that's a clear intention AF. Truly AF. 7w7

That kitchen is hot and not because of the stove.

A new meaning of 'Having a hot breakfast' xD
Sabastu chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Well, Erza... you surely have an extraordinary imagination. Thanks for sharing! OMG! THAT SWEATY JELLAL! xD

((The honeymoon-darling-I-love- everything-about-you-let's-fuck- every-night )) Nice phase! xD

((And how else would she be able to fully appreciate his hard hard work except fully naked, lips on lips, skin on skin, moans on moans—)) True! Am with you, girl. That's the right way to appreciated! 7w7)b

Surprise, surprise, Jellal! You're waifu is with her finger pretty down! xDD

((before he presumably
comes to take care of her .)) I bet he will. xD

I knew he will come back! 7w7 Lucky Erza.
maitomoko chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
OMG it's angony for me waiting for tour update. Just love your story sooo much!
Skadarken chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Been a while since I got back to read this update. Way too long.
Seriously, this is some good stuff. Situations are so simple, yet so very... mmm. Good job. Keep it yp
Skadarken chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
You always,always outdo yourself. This is still the best Fairy Tail Smut I've ever read. Your chapters are always good.
Thanks for another great one. See ya on the next update
amnaK96 chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Oh man! I had most unfortunately forgotten about this smut series of yours- I had it in my list of 'must reads' for a very long time- and was fortunately reminded by an update email. I've only gotten in three chapters, but I had to pause and leave a review because otherwise I would be left with too much to say; had I continued reading to the latest chapter. And I feel as if that would be cheating my right to appreciate great hard work- so much of it- and simply leaving one lousy paragraph on my thoughts just won't do- not when I'm loving this piece to such an extent!

I haven't read a proper smut-fic in so long that it's slightly overwhelming. Lmao, I had forgotten just how intense the certain situation can become and just how heated the reader can get- I'm practically burning a fever from this everlasting blush! And it doesn't help one bit when the text is written so profoundly and the vivid descriptions link you so empathetically.

I love how shy and serious Jellal appears to be, but when he enters his dreams, he unleashes this sexy, playful and mischievous side of him; a side that is not afraid to express himself and his desires to Erza. I love that contrast- it balances the plot so perfectly- so far we've gotten a naive, virgin-minded side of both characters; as well as the vixen and Casanova. It's fire in my belly and a florescent splash of color on the blank canvas of my mind.

I cannot wait to embark the next journey within Jellal's perverted and imaginative mind. Well on a side note, who can blame the poor man for having such thoughts when he's in love with a woman who can give a Goddess a run for her money?! With the trauma he's faced, all we can do is cut him some slack and help him along the process of deflowering- "reaching the state of nirvana" as one would say? I did not think that his dreams would allow him to go through with the whole coital; as so far he's managed to cockblock himself! X"D AH GAWD, why am I talking like this?

I have so much more to say, but I lost track of how much I'm blabbing, so I will stop here hahaha. This gives me something to look forward to reading in my free time. ;)

-Amns.
mirajens chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
Completely and utterly corny, Jellal. How dare you say such a pun at such a time!

But for real tho, I just loooooove it when there's a funny moment before/during/after sex. Sex is so funny and how could it not be? There's all these gross sounds and someones limb or facial expression looks funny. Its so good when sexy fics aren't all "oooooh hot moaning, slick vaginas, its a dance as old as time, orgasmx4 because giant dick". I just appreciate the humor in this, and how it doesn't ruin the mood for them, but I think it makes them so much more loving.