Reviews for A Midwinter Carroll
solsere chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Just shows that Heralds are Chosen from all walks of life. ;)
White as Sin chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
I like this story, it is rather sweet yet humorous. You have talent, it's no mean feat to write a good, accurate ML fiction. Write on!
LeopardDance chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
I c.. Update please? Pwease?
UrsaWolf chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
I know one of the other reviewers suggested that you end the story here, but I'd like to read some more about Tiran; it would be interesting to see how the other Heralds accept him (what their reactions are), find out what that "unknown presence" is, what Tiran's Gifts are, and, of course, see him give Carlin that meal!

But I guess I have to wait a whole month to find out...you are eeeeevil!
Maelwaedd chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
This is a really interesting story. You write very well.
Trina Ti chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
A good story. You might just want to end it there, and have a second story that continues on but with a different main character. At the end of this chapter you ended with a feeling of completion. It is just suggestion, but I can't wait for the next chapter/story to be posted
Herald Mistylenna chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
I liked that one a lot. Please write more. It makes me happy to read this story.
Wolfstone chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
please, please, please, please, please continue it! i'm begging you! it's going to be a pretty good story if you keep writing in the same vein..please?
Fireangle chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
LOVE the story, PLEASE finish it now and not next winter, want to know what is going on next! Also what about carlin is he going to be chosen to? Also thought that you should know that you have set up your reviews so that they only allow people who are sighned in to review, bye!
Herald Mistylenna chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I like it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wrote a Midwinter story in Valdemar.
UrsaWolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
To answer your question; yes, you should definitely continue this story. In fact, I insist that you write and post the next chapter as soon as possible! This is a wonderful introduction to the story and the characters. I hope, though, that if this is going to be several chapters long, that you maybe have a bit of romance? In any case, I look forward to the next chapter!