Reviews for Coronation of the Black Queen
Shinami.Nigashi chapter 2 . 4/24
I like luna's and jen's pairing... but I just love JenxVicktor, they seem way more compatible.
Limerick90 chapter 6 . 12/17/2020
It took me a reread to remember that, while at no point mentioned or relevant, this also revealed that the DoM has footage of Voldemort trying the exact same thing. Amusing anecdote!
Zaari Vael chapter 18 . 12/3/2020
That's a big oops. Please find some beer morals somewhere Jen and rid England of those Black Magicians.
Zaari Vael chapter 6 . 12/2/2020
I feel silly always hoping that Jen will give away her secrets, but I want to see people be impressed damnit! If the unspeakables knew she didn't have a magical core, or that she was a voodoo witch, or that she was an Avatar of Death, then they'd see just how valuable she could be to their research. It may not be in her best interest to reveal those things now, but I'm hoping that it happens eventually.
Zaari Vael chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
"You're better than this Jenny," is such a hard hitting line. It's already a slap in the face to call Jen Jenny; but to say that she isn't good enough? That is exactly what Jen was trying to leave behind when she changed her name, being punished by authority figures for never being good enough for them, taking the punishments because she wasn't strong enough to fight back.

Jen almost certainly took that line as Lily wanting her to be a good, submissive, and dependent on her mothering. Honestly, Jen is probably right to assume that as well.
So long ago chapter 15 . 11/26/2020
Jesus you have a dark mind...seriously
angela340278 chapter 10 . 11/14/2020
I love her relationship with Snape.
angela340278 chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
I do hope they get together. I like her with Viktor.
Marshmallowmann chapter 26 . 10/7/2020
hmm so I'm at the end of book 3 now. while the writing is good in general, there are some major flaws that make this story at lot worse than it should be.

the LunaxJen thing still makes no sense and they're not at all compatible from a readers viewpoint. not even for us who actually like gay stuff. it reads completely forced. not sure where you're even going with this. at this point I'm not even sure what lunas role in the story is except to make everything awkward and to create tension that is resolved almost immediately by nonsensical explanations or Jen pulling some new gimmick out of her butt (as she usually does) i mean, anti-patronus? random dark artifact sword that's conveniently right there when they need it? her being a murderer just getting accepted by people that have no reason to not have a moral compass? the talk with tonks? that's just bad writing for the sake of making your character cool and act like she's prepared' for those situations. thats questionable at best. reminds me of the batman 'shark repellent spray' new gimmick for every random situation even if it's pure bs. the others can't find the Turk? let me just do this new form of scrying. just. no.

this story could be a lot better and has a lot of wasted potential, I'll be reading the next book now to see if it gets better, but I think you like your main character too much to have her go through actual hardships, development or anything that makes it even SOUND like there are problems in her life she can't instantly solve by some random bullshittery.
Marshmallowmann chapter 21 . 10/6/2020
the mental gymnastics Jen's friends have to do are ridiculous xD 'well she's a murderer and probably insane but we should focus on her good parts' like wtf...
Marshmallowmann chapter 4 . 10/2/2020
Tonks is cringe af. Making her overpowered and arrogant kinda takes the fun out of her character...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2020
I'm okay with scrimigor in the books. Maybe a little more authoritarian than I'd like, but ig sometimes stuff has to b bent. Not like he's gone and passed the dumb parts of the Patriot act
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
The thing with nature vs nurture is that the people might be somewhat predisposed to a certain type ofor behavior. Its already there, it just needs the right push.
bipocni chapter 12 . 9/17/2020
I'm sure this point has been hammered home a million times by now but I have to say, playing "who wrote the note" with the formerly blind girl who hears writing in the authors voice was an atrocious plot device.
blankardtheeighth chapter 19 . 9/12/2020
Idk why but I’m just such a fucking sucker for Viktor,, team viktor ftw!
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »