Reviews for The Demonstration
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 5/23
This is cute! I'm really enjoying this :)
callalily chapter 3 . 5/20
Dramatic irony is SO AWESOME. Thanks for writing. :)
LadyKazi chapter 5 . 3/25
Please please do tell me there is more. i am adoring this
Don’t end it there! Good so far! Enjoying their friendship.
your.usual.fanfic.addict chapter 1 . 2/12
please please please update this I love it
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 1/7
Non-regulation dueling: that means whatever happens, happens. Hermione has no business objecting to the fact that she ended up fighting more opponents than she expected. Severus should not have agreed to swap seats at dinner just because he surprised her in a duel that was, by definition, going to be surprising.

Of course that also means Severus can’t object to her smacking him. And, I notice, he didn’t object to it. A Slytherin knows that no rules means no rules. As usual it’s the Gryff who expects special treatment.
Francis-rose chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Yes yes please more
SnapeAddict74 chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
More please!
chinalatina28 chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
O my god! Is there no more to this story? I'm dying! She knew he would come for her! She was grinning like a shark! She knew those thugs were in for it. What was that throbbing they used to break the glass? Why did her eyes look dead when she went in the auror's office? Why has it been a whole year since the abduction and they haven't started a relationship yet?
Ninja Goldfish chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
I've just plucked this up off someone else's favorite list and I didn't realize it wasn't complete. If there isn't an update soon, I may cry. You wouldn't want to make me cry, would you? Obviously, lovely job so far. I really like the idea of a shark's grin on Hermione's face.

Ninja Goldfish
wallyflower chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
I can't wait for the next bit. I love how the story is playing out in bits and pieces over a long time. I like your Snape, and I like your self-assured but slightly damaged Granger.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
Really enjoying this story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Just discovered this - love it. Thank you
blushomatic chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
Yay! Can't wait for more!
Huffleclaw8 chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Love this Severus! More please !