Reviews for Yet
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2018
i hope we get more someday
DameEris chapter 9 . 9/6/2018
You are FREAKING KILLING ME! Okay, don't get me wrong, LOVE the story. If I didn't I wouldn't be nearly so flustered over the broken promise of consummation :'( I get that chapters don't always go the way that we expect them to and sometimes I end mine before the story beat that I meant to because the word count is getting kinda high... but that was two chapters ago :( I love the way that things are progressing. And your description of their feelings and the palpable charge of their interactions the way you have described them are breathless. I'm sure when you get there that it will be more than worth the wait. I just wanted to let you know that the edge of one's seat is a terribly uncomfortable place to sit and frankly my bum hurts. Please tell me there's more coming soon. Gods, now I know how my readers feel waiting for an update :( Bad writer *slaps own hand* Okay, yeah... waiting *chews nails*
wyndnfyr chapter 9 . 8/3/2018
Ack! Where's the rest? We were promised sexy times D:

That being said, this really good and I hope you finish it one day xD
EvilRegalDaily chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Hope you find your muse to finish this
Kate13118 chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
Great story...thank you for writing
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2017
Great chapter. Can't wait for chapter 10.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2017
Over-Protective Snow is badass. It would be weird if she were indifferent.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
Chapter 2 the town's most powerful magic users are drunk-What's the worst that can happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I like the way chapter 1 was written. Nice way to start the story.
Skyeberrys chapter 9 . 1/4/2017
Are you still working on this story! I love it!
JMJ050512 chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
This is by far one of my favorite stories plllllease don't wait any longer to update.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Loving this story
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
yet...ahh such a powerful but simple concept. It's just a possibility but it really makes the story feel like it's swelling toward that goal!
Ajblaise chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Great chapter! Wish I had a date like that.
Luthearl chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
OMG - yes we are still reading!