Reviews for Arsenal
ChaseTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/16
stay back this is titan's business
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 6 . 6/24
Ya know, you should go back and change Ultron to Kurama. It would suit Naruto far far better.
VessL chapter 3 . 1/18
So you made your MC get his ass kicked because he was too strong for this unknown attacker?
Yet you have the gall to make your MC a Kryptonian with none of their powers.
Make up your bloody mind what you want your MC to be, cause from my pov, he's just Iron-man but also an alien with tech telepathy.
I'm calling it now, more characters from the Narutoverse are being added because you need the added drama for some reason, but all that's going to do is annoy us from continuing to read the story.
tylerk6014 chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
Humm I'd be suspicious of that ai
MonkeyDGabry chapter 3 . 12/24/2021
I don't understand, you choose to skip how Naruto got his ass kicked which would had been interesting, yet you decided to describe in detail every topping on the pizza they got. I think you should change your priorities a bit ahah.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
Good story so far... but what the hell is the point in making him an alternate dimension kryptonian if he doesn't have the standard speed, strength etc...?

There really wasn't any point in making that as his origin story, and if it's true then his parents could've easily came with him for all of this bullshit.
Demonic Rebel chapter 6 . 12/11/2021
It was a decent story up until now. Naruto was a little bland and didn't show any real sense of actually being naruto, even an ooc one at that. Also the story wasn't really evoking any emotional response. I never really felt any connection to these characters cause they were kinda just there and things just happened. The most i felt was annoyance with the JL cause they acted like pricks and that's it,. Also the amount of naruto characters being introduced is extremely excessive. There is already plenty to work with since this is the dc universe but now not only is madara looking to be the big bad but also naruto already had a team with the ino-shika-cho trio. if i wanted to see so many naruto characters take the spotlight and have so much story importance then i would read a non-crossover.
I. P. Frealy chapter 10 . 12/10/2021
will this story be continued?
AJGuardian chapter 10 . 12/10/2021
Pity.
Wanting to delete the fics? Why? Just to stop E-mail notifications from reviews?
That's low.
motilz chapter 2 . 7/23/2021
most drinks are vegan except drinks with milk and eggs
Ryuto-The-Sage chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
Dude I love the story so far and who is the art cover belongs to.?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
I don’t think the Armor could survive a attack from Doomday the ultimate Kryptonian weapon there is a limit in how much Kinetic energy to absorb.

The Hulk in his berserk state would tear up the Armor of Arsenal please read the data of DC and marvel before assuming anything.

Superman fights at ten percent of his power if he unleashes his full might the man can break his Armor.
Borello chapter 9 . 1/12/2020
damnit. the story is interesting. i hoped to read more chapter.
Samuel Santillan chapter 9 . 9/21/2019
quiro mas capitulos
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Ugh... too much of the Naruto verse crossing over.