Reviews for Exiled
Confused chapter 21 . 7/19
If only 3 days are left for Thalia birthday why can't Perseus kill her now and protect Bianca for the next 3 days then she will help him win the war and be done with it?
Seems to me like a excuse to keep Thalia alive and avoid that Perseus raze Olympus to the ground especially now that he will make the dumb mistake of awakening the mighty Storm Giant, unless he found a way of controlling him.
StarFlower-Ink chapter 21 . 6/21
This story is amazing
I can’t wait to see how it ends
Please update!
Zach-attack09 chapter 21 . 6/20
Please continue, last time you were active was when corona started, hope you’re okay
Zach-attack09 chapter 21 . 6/2
please update
As always you have a created a great story. It has been two years but I still hold hope that you will update. You are my favorite author when it comes to Percy Jackson and I hope you never stop. Hope everything is well!
DarthEmrys chapter 21 . 5/3
Will you update the story please?
PensieveThoughts chapter 21 . 4/23
Really hope you eventually come back to this!
ReyneWriter chapter 21 . 4/18
last update was around the time corona started, no new updates since im not gonna lie im kinda worried. One of the greatest fic unfinished
Moonreaper666 chapter 21 . 4/14
How many people were lost in both the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War?

I bet its WAY smaller than in the Yuuzhan Vong War! (~400 Trillion)

COUNTLESS Men, Women, Children, Human, Ork and other Xenos ARE FUCKING FORCED FED TO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MEAT GRINDER WH40K can grab its hands on! The Yuuzhan Vong War IS A JOKE to anybody living in WH40k!

Ben Kenobi felt despair (like the soft pussy he is) at the destruction of hippie Alderaan! COULD YOU IMAGINE THE WAY HE WOULD FEEL FOR A SINGLE FUCKING MINUTE IN the WH40k Galaxy!?

Dozens UPON DOZENS of Alderaans (pacifist xeno lovers) WERE BRUTALLY EXTERMINATED BY THE IMPERIUM DURING THE GREAT CRUSADE! And they still do it up to THE CURRENT MILLENIUM!

NEWSFUCKINHFLASH! The Penis-Envy Empire fell after TWENTY YEARS! NO Empire as frail as that could stand up to the MOTHER OF ALL MOTYERFUCKING STALINGRAD BULWARKS THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!

A Single Battle Barge with a Hundred Terminators could easily Kill Mara Jade, Star Killer, DARTH PUSSY VADER, and POSER PALPATINE!

Divination Hyperdrive Hit-n-Runs! Remember when the Black Legion Sorcerer used his psyker powers to ambush a White Scars Bike Company!

Chaos!ImperiumGhazgullGE

Besides! Everyone knows that 90% of Star Wars would fall to Chaos (including most Jedi and Sith) faster than you can say Slaanesh anal patrol!
This is a nice storry, so far that you have written here, I do like the forced betrayel of Artemis and how you split the hunt, although for my opinion Percy has shown too little care for my taste on delos since I am kinda hoping for a nice happy pertemis ending, but we haven't seen him since thalia/Hestia showed him what happened (nice explanation to have Hestia do it btw) as for what I would want for this storry to become would be a reunion between Artemis and Percy, mabey even a combined smagdown of Zeus von Percy and Arty as well as as many demigods surviving as possible. If you want to continue this book you could just rewrite HoO with less focus on the demigods and way more active gods/titans. I think this would be quite some fun since you could use this extension to take your time to redevelop the relationship between Percy and arty and show the dynamics of the new council with titans and gods, mabey even give us something of the relation between Percy and nyx (mabey mother son? mabey just friends?) What ever you decide to do I hope you will continue/finish the storry

TLDR nice storry I would love to get more

Max
Yotsuba Tatsuya chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm still hoping for an update even if it's been 2 years since we have one.
MaverickHunter18 chapter 21 . 4/3
I just binged this entire story from start to finish in the last hour. I was hoping against hope that it would be finished, but damn that "I'm here til the end" hit different when I realised this hasn't been updated in over a year. You're one of my favorite authors, and a huge inspiration. I hope you come back and finish this one day.
Vosck chapter 1 . 3/30
Hoping you update sometime soon
Fanofagoodstory chapter 21 . 3/29
This is a great story with a lot of depth to it. I hope to see more of it in the future!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/22