Reviews for Exiled
Balerus the black dread chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
this chapter was good it gave a little information on both sides of how Thalia thinks and how Perseus thinks with the truth of what happen to Perseus in the middle it’s good story all round keep doing what your doing man
deoxeyses chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
Nice
Joshua chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
I’m really liking the direction of the story. I think it’s only of the best stories I’ve read! However, I am really enthusiastic about the idea of Perseus continuing his path of rage and anger. There are truly very little stories about Perseus continuing his plans for revenge without forgiving the aggressors. After such an amazing build up of rage between the siblings, I find the backstory to be a little too “cuddly”. If we could get a story in which there is no forgiveness, that would be amazing and entertaining!
Tomon chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
So Hestia pulling the string all along :) But one has to wonder what her true aim is, because she isn't a stupid goddess and the rift with Zeus staying as a leader of Gods cannot be mended.

What is exactly keeping Thalia loyal at this point? I don't even know why she dislike Perseus... maybe because he made her think and it hurts? :-D

Anyway some news unveiled to others who had only limited knowledge or what had come to pass. Let's see how it will influence future events.
And while I'm looking forward to the battle and especially Perseus plan regarding Typhon, I also wouldn't mind to get another chapter from Artemis PoV ;)
Luthien'sLight chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
I do indeed remember your God of Night story... which only makes this even more fun to read. I’ve been reading your stuff from even before I had an account on here, and it’s amazing to see how tour writing skills have improved and evolved. I’m very late to reviewing (I’ve been rather busy with an SYOT) but I am very much excited to read this! Peace out.
rebfan90 chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
great chapter
Nekoron chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
another great chapter from one of the first fanfiction authors I read.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
I love it soo far, but I do hope that he forgives Artemis, it is not her fault
ArtemisNewHunter chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
I thought this was a very solid chapter, I like character building a lot so I may be biased. As for what I hope will happen, I'm hoping that Percy will succeed in his mission and I hope he is on the verge of going overboard and Artemis attempts to stop him and fails. I say this only because I am kind of sick of all the Percy and Artemis ships. Not that their bad, in fact some of yours are my favorite stories ever on the site, I just kind of have oversaturated myself with them and I am hoping for something not as common. Percy and Thalia is also pretty common though so I can see the predicament. I like Thalia from the different view in this story though so I'd rather see Thalia and Percy over Artemis but generally, relationships in books are not my thing as much anymore either. An amazing action sequence of the war would also be really nice but I will be happy and appreciative of whatever you out out.
NathanielTheCat chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
So, I read this story once when it was at 2 chapters and have now caught up with it. I really want to see the next chapter, which I assume is the conclusion. I hope you finish it quickly, as I am inpatient, but this is a really great story.
Lucifer49 chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
I loved it. I think you should make percy as a father figure to Thals
Morning Songbird chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
!
c3w chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
Very excited for next chapters! Amazing story so far. Fantastic writing.
DavJaiJai chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
First of all thanks for the update. Moving on really excited to see what happens now that percy knows the truth. Also will nyx join the battle? Well... Typhon's still attacking , bad luck for olympians. Great chapter as usual. And keep updating pls.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 21 . 11/18/2019
I think Thalia’s heart is irrelevant. I think that the entire paradigm is irrelevant. And that it’s time to end things. The demigods really shouldn’t matter anymore. In canon, they only survived in canon because Perseus was able to rally them. Thalia is less skilled, yes comparably powerful, but lacks the Curse, knowledge of the golemns, the support of the nature spirits, or Percy’s skill with a sword. This isn’t a fair fight.
1,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »