Reviews for Exiled
Nameless chapter 20 . 7/25/2023
No, you don't love him; you love your huntresses. You proved it very convincingly.
pls chapter 21 . 6/24/2023
pls update
TheReaderOfTheOlympians chapter 21 . 4/16/2023
update pls
Starlight Shield chapter 21 . 4/7/2023
Please keep up with this story :) it’s amazing and I’ve loved how everything has been unfolding and being revealed. Thank you so much : )
TheOriginalMaverick chapter 20 . 3/31/2023
Really really good story which badly needs updating.

Anak14 is simply a legend, simply the best PJO FFN writer. Really hope they come back.

I first read PJO through in one month when I was 12, I am now 25. I've not read the original series for over 10 years, but I keep coming back to these fanfiction by Anak14. This is my second FFN account, I remember reading Anaks stories on my old account back in 2013 as they uploaded them.

Really hope he/she is doing okay with their lives and can come back and finish the story one day. I would ask to adopt it myself, but I am not 10% of the writer Anak14 is, and unfortunately I'm too busy with work these days.

Would add that this is so much better than God of Night or Child of Rome, the writing style of the author really peaked with his later stories. Maybe he quit fanfiction to write their own work, if so hopefully he could update us on where to buy that!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/19/2023
Anaklusmos14 i love your stories i was just wondering when are you going to upload another Destiny series story
Isaacl112 chapter 21 . 2/1/2023
Amazing story with tons of plot twists and character development! Sad it seems to be abandoned.
StormCrownSr chapter 21 . 1/31/2023
I keep forgetting how good this story is. It has its hiccups, but it still showcases just what fanficfion can bring to the table.
Spideylias chapter 1 . 1/1/2023
please update its such a good story
Krypton Writes chapter 21 . 12/26/2022
My thoughts? Your dead.
Krypton Writes chapter 11 . 12/26/2022
The A pair's death kinda kit hard.
Krypton Writes chapter 8 . 12/26/2022
noice, also Isnt pheobe a daughter of ares?
Krypton Writes chapter 5 . 12/26/2022
so Our PC is working for Kronos...
...great