Reviews for Exiled
RickRiordanfanf chapter 21 . 11/3/2022
They are dead the writers i mean due to Covid
The-Geek-Who-Lived chapter 17 . 10/17/2022
An excellent chapter and a fitting but heart-wrenching flashback.
Wings Ranger chapter 21 . 9/28/2022
Good sotry hope to see you countine this story soon.
Robbler chapter 21 . 9/17/2022
Damn... I really want to know what happens next.
Hope you'll come back.
pickels chapter 21 . 6/29/2022
amazing just amazingggg!

I'm curious how the battle with Typhon will turn out and I really really haveee to know how the next percy/artemis confrontation plays out! WAAAAAAAA
Icefire99 chapter 21 . 4/27/2022
This story is so incredibly amazing I wish you would come back to finish it. You have always been my favorite author on this site with your world and character building. I wish you the best.
long time reader chapter 2 . 4/13/2022
rereading this now as an adult and damn thalia was mean lol grover went for help and was and still is doing his best chill bestie
TIBERIO chapter 21 . 3/3/2022
You know,your stories keep me going,but am going to say i wanted to punch you for stopping even though i know you have a good reason!
FleetMaster chapter 21 . 2/28/2022
I got to say this one had me hooked from the start. I just hope it works out the way I think it might but hey you’re the writer so you do your thing
Robotdocter chapter 21 . 2/5/2022
really love this story and hope you return to it someday, want to see all of your stories finished eventually :)
TheRandomReader7 chapter 21 . 1/17/2022
Curious as to when this might be finished. Keep up the good work, and hope all is well with your personal life.
Atomidd chapter 21 . 12/17/2021
Hey, um….update ?
ChasmsSon chapter 21 . 12/10/2021
please update this is such a cliffhanger
jesuisabhipsa chapter 21 . 12/2/2021
It's a good story, carry on!
Mongoose chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Ayo man's I just realized that you and Pluto's 11 daughter vanished the same month are yall okay fine?
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »