Reviews for Exiled
XxParadox23xX chapter 21 . 10/20/2020
How is it even legal that you stopped writing more for this story? It is very well written and compelling, please finish it.
KEVINZheng chapter 21 . 10/19/2020
It's been so long since I started reading this, and I just want to say thank you for sticking with this story. I know that the pandemic and all this bs has messed things up and you may have lost your job or died of covid, but if you're still alive I hope you can finish this story soon. We miss you and this story.
Panda chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
This is amazing
DaRkTIGERPANZER chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Can someone look at my story need some help with it
Nydo Flame chapter 21 . 10/8/2020
Thoughts... lets see...

I think that this needs another update lol, it is really good (but then again you are a great author and need to write actual books that are not FanFictions because your mind and skills are amazing. Your FanFictions are so good, I think that they are the real deal. I am sad that you haven’t updated in almost a year, and I just can’t wait until you come back.)

See you when you update again Anaklusmos14...
awwsomegirl28 chapter 21 . 10/1/2020
Bruhhhhhhhhhhh. Wow wow wow this is absolutely AMAZING. I recently started rereading some PJO fanfics and man was I missing out. Amazing amazing writing, and the storyline is *mwah*. I truly can’t wait to see how this ends (hopefully).
techniczzedd chapter 21 . 9/30/2020
We'll be here whenever you decide to finish this story. Take your time. I know its been a year and you probably have others priorities right now. Don't let it worry you much.
darkpegasuzz chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
Hope you one day continue this story, I enjoyed reading it.
Harsh chapter 21 . 9/27/2020
bro when are you going to update
Aren serathy chapter 8 . 9/25/2020
Technically bladed projectiles like arrows actually pierce Kevlar better than most bullets due to the bladed edges
Uday Sra chapter 21 . 9/23/2020
Awesome
guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
one of the best fics out there. loved it up till this point but sadly the climax is missing. If you ever get the spare time then please think about finishing this one, even if you don't, it is still one of the best and you are undoubtedly one of the best writers on this site who writes for pjo
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
Great story, please continue
GaleForce513 chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
"Bratatatatatatat" XD
prongsie-potter chapter 21 . 9/1/2020
bro how could you just leave us like that?! this story is amazing tho
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »