Reviews for May 8th
StillDreaming85 chapter 13 . 7/4
I wasn't sure what I was expecting Edwards world to be like, but I do love what you have created. It sounds beautiful, peaceful. My only worry is what awaits them x
sfspeedy chapter 13 . 7/3
This is a unique and delightful story. I hope you continue updating. Thank you!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 13 . 6/26
Esgar is beautiful and certainly intriguing. I love that there are fae there. It's a bit reminiscent of The Garden of Eden from The Bible, even the way it doesn't rain and the mist from the ground. I love that insects aren't PESTS! Hehehe! This could be a picture of the way our world was supposed to be if Adam and Eve...uhhh...didn't mess up.
I'm curious to see how the council reacts to her, as well as the others. I hope they accept her.
My Dusty, I was so glad to get reacquainted with our forever-bound couple again. I really enjoy reading this unique story. I hope you get a chance to update again soon. Love you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Love it can't wait to see what happens next
cctwilight chapter 13 . 6/19
Loving the story! I wonder how Edward's people will feel about Bella. I hope they have some supporters to smooth the way for them.
sweet story. how often do you update?
pipelynn chapter 13 . 6/17
Oh wow! so new. I hope she is accepted...
ARFess96 chapter 13 . 6/16
What a beautiful story. Your writing is so wonderful to read. I am looking forward to seeing where these two amazing characters are headed. Thank you for sharing it with us.
sue1zide chapter 13 . 6/16
It sounds like a beautiful but simple life.
SnowGoose chapter 13 . 6/16
It sounds beautiful
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 6/15
Thanks! This story is so fascinating! Love it. This will indeed be interesting.
LittleMoCullen chapter 13 . 6/15
I am worried, I hope they are not too harsh on her or Edward.
LittleMoCullen chapter 12 . 6/15
Well, I hope it goes somewhat OK for them on the Morrow. I hope they both rest. It sounds like they need it.
suzy 2010 chapter 13 . 6/15
Will Bella be able to stay,or will Edward have to let her go. What does the future hold for them.
MsLiss chapter 13 . 6/15
So lovely to get an update
I can't wait to discover this world