Reviews for Mother, Freed and Reborn
vysirez chapter 5 . 9/8
Fairly interesting story.
ShadowMoon Paxs chapter 5 . 8/10
Please update it's amazing.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 5 . 8/1
When will you be continuing this story? I was hoping you would be adding more chapters soon. Bloody loved it and can't wait to see how this plays out. Are you going to make it so everyone knows Harriet is Leto? if so how are you going to play it out with Zeus & Hera?
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 6/10
love it can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 6/10
love it
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 6/4
please update
RealisticRabbit18 chapter 1 . 5/18
Hey, i was wondering if this was open for anyone to use or no?
the real narnia chapter 5 . 5/11
Okay, so Harry's physical age is the same as Percy's.

I'm really liking this story. I never would've thought that I'd see a take like this, and it makes me happy. I really love Apollo (he's one of my favorite gods and yes I'm a little biased because he'd be my godly parent but still) and I really enjoy this story.
I understand writing out Ron and Hermione, and I am EXTREMELY glad for Luna (I FUCKING LOVE HER) and even some Neville and Cedric. I'd like to see her become closer to the Weasley Twins, especially considering that they'd probably remind her a bit of Apollo and Hermes (though that begs the question if Apollo ever took Hermes to come visit his mother).

I do really love this story, and though it's been awhile since you've updated, I really hope this hasn't been abandoned or anything; it'd be a shame to not see it complete. I hope you're still writing this and will update soon; I can't wait to read the next chapter. Happy writing! :)
Teon chapter 5 . 4/28
please update soon
belle hawk chapter 5 . 4/28
Really can’t wait for its continuation. Most of the PJ/HP crossovers lost their appeal with their similar plots but yours is really enjoyable and unique. I hope you will continue it
toile grant chapter 5 . 4/25