Reviews for Fell in Love With a Girl
interpol.ice chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
beautiful. sexy. sad. awesomely written. a kind of fic you never forget.
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw, I was so full of happiness for Lana but then it was all just a dream and now I'm sad. This was really well written, I just wish that there could have been a happy ending.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This story was amazing. I am having trouble coming up with words adequate enough to describe how amazing I believe this story to be. The first word that popped into my head when I came to reply was perfection. I thought that this story was perfection. It held everything I believe a story should. Its ending wasn't an overly happy ening. It was realistic and beautiful. It was almost poetic. I just wanted to let you know that. Thank you for sharing this with us.
dante de cervantes chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this is a really great story. well-written, touching and sad. amazing narrative, i sorta felt what lana felt. the vividness of it all is so cool! keep it up!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hauntingly beautiful and sad. The last line was very true. Damn, I can help but wish for a sequel...or a companion piece from Chloe's pov...
violet-rose1402 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I can't remember if I have already reviewed this story but it can't hurt to do it again! I absolutely adore this story, it was one of the first Chlana fics I came across and it got me hooked and left me dissatisfied with almost everything else I read. Such a beautifully written story. I have read and re-read this story more than any other in the last few years. Thank you so much for writing it.
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That was strangely sweet...pity it turned out to be a dream there at the end. Really liked reading about Lana;s inner turmoil as she tried to deal with her feelings for Chloe.
eva chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is so beautiful. Definitely one of my favorites, It'd be fantastic to have a sequel, pleasse?
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
AMAZING! I Really enjoyed reading this fic. _
asmntu chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
s
Girl inluv with girl too chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I wish i could have watched the girl i love sleep. i wonder if she could tell i was thinking about her.
ohfrick chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
That was absolutely ravishing. It was just so eloquent and well done.
Effervescence chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
That was amazing. Very well-written. I loved it!
pipermarycherrymilano11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. Really good, dude. Pretty please write more! :)
everYours chapter 1 . 12/30/2002