Reviews for The American Dream
TOASTER BONANZA chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
I love angst-y feels-y stories and this fits right in. It's sad though how many things were thrown at Dean in such a short period of time.

But anywayss, it's a great story so far! I love it! :)
Anaethen chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoyed the whole story, it had a nice and soft feeling in this last chapter that left me all gooey inside. Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Cute ending! Loved it!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I have died and gone to heaven; this was beautiful.
ALetteredWoman chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Awesome. Great story, well-written (YAY!), can't wait to find out how Dean makes it up to Cas. Yeah, telling someone you love them and having them run away the next day is...pretty awful, and hard to forgive.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
This is a great story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
Nice chapter. I thought the reason Dean ran away would be something supernatural like a curse or something, but this is nice and angsty :)
To be honest, I think they should give their relationship another shot, because I feel like Cas would always forgive Dean (after a while, maybe. . .after Dean shows Cas how much he regrets everything and wants to make up for it however he can).
Hope you post the next chapter soon :)
Laura Messer chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
This chapter was heart wrenching! Please let there be a happy ending! PLEASE!
Anloquen chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
That's difficult. I like how they are in the original show so think there is nothing they wouldn't eventually be able to forgivene,, but it will certainly take a lot of work and perhaps a little miracle. And i don't think they could ever have a 100% healthy, working relationship. It will always be tainted with mistrust.
Derek-L-J-Sohma chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I think the real life answer to the first question is yes, Dean has completely burned that bridge. But the Supernatural answer would be no, there's still some very small hope that they could make it work, but it will probably never be the same and Dean's going to have to work his butt off to earn even a tiny piece of Castiel's trust back. And also, no, those two probably will never be truly happy unless they are with one another. I don't think Dean can Disney himself out of the terrible things he's done to get a happily ever after here. And really, I don't think Dean will ever forgive himself either.

But that's just my opinion. This is a great story so far and I can't wait to see how you end it. And I say, go with the ending that feels like it is the right thing to do by Cas and the reader.
hybiscus12 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Awesome!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Wow. This is fabulous. I love it :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
wow wasn't expecting that
Pls update soon :)
Pie guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Oh my god I literally cried there at the end. FEELSSSSSS
ncsupnatfan chapter 5 . 11/1/2015