Reviews for Lost Time
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/21
Love this. I love the real friendship between them.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I love Ed! Thanks for a great story. :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
My first reaction (because yes, I did read this days ago): FIIIIIC! And not just any fic, but GINNY fic! Poor Gin. I thought you did a good job with her anxiety and also her impatience with herself for the anxiety, very Ginny. I especially liked the contrast between their feelings over the last year, and Hermione feeling left out; it's such a switch from the usual pattern, but true.

And SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM!
OfWhizzFizzing chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I looooved it! this was so beautifully written! all the emotions were perfectly portrayed! there should be more fics like this! haha i'm a post-battle fanfic addict lol
-whizzbee:)
banzi chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I like the interaction between the two of them. I can see where the two of them would have missed the other. Sometimes you need the female best friend to understand certain feelings. Great job. Sorry I was late on reviewing.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I'm not going to say much, for fear of completely losing it here on my couch, but I will say that this was so heartbreaking and beautiful and I love being reminded of Ginny and Hermione's friendship. I sincerely loved it.

xx
BrooklynByrne chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This was so emotional, I really loved how funny reacted to the clock ticking, it felt very real and natural and painful. I also love her mine and Ginny's friendship and thought you captured it so well!
CocoaWeasley chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This was absolutely AMAZING!
Though I've read all your stories...why am I surprised?
Loved the friendship...please keep writing even after QLFC!
siriuswasmygodfathertoo chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Woah. I have goose bumps now. The grace and eloquence you had while talking about their moment together and their images. It was hauntingly beautiful. I've sat here staring at the computer for a bit now. I got the shivers and the goose bumps are just now slow disappearing. This is such a powerful story. Its... its just mind blowing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
lovely... and so sad
Mare Liberum chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is a touching, realistic portrayal of post-traumatic stress these two women. I've always wished that J.K. Rowling would speak more on how her characters, and the wizarding world as a whole, recovered from the war and I really enjoyed your insights into this.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Oh dear.
Beautifully done.
When Ginny thought of Tonks changing her hair to march Ginny's, I thought of Ginny wishing that she could frame that moment – like she could pull the memory out (copied) and make a picture of it...
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Excellent! Touching, realistic, well written.
zedille chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Ooh, that's a very clever adaptation of the "photograph" prompt - I would never have thought to relate it to Ginny and Hermione's mental images of certain moments, but they really are absolutely as clear as photos, and the way certain memories can get stuck on loop is absolutely how wizarding photos work!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Ugh... How do you do it? You show the chaos and craziness that we feel right after a death perfectly. Perfectly! One of my new favourites. You're an incredible writer :)